- Save 10% on AIKO Air Vent Phone Holder when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code FWCFR7V7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on AIKO Air Vent Magnetic Mount when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code BCOFF123 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on nonda ZUS AccurateTemp Smart Tire Safety Monitor when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code O56KNZDH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code NXUEG6V5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code YKQ9NQHF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code Z3EC9ONP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by nonda. Enter code 6TU9I226 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by nonda when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code XY9JZIJO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
nonda ZUS Smart Backup Camera, Real Wireless Rear View Camera with 170 Degrees Wide Angle and Rechargeable Battery, IP67 Waterproof, Easy Installation with No Wiring or Drilling Needed
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- ✔Water resistant & Premium Material: IP67 waterproof certification protects against rain and snow. German Bayer PC material makes it more sturdy and exquisite
- ✔2 Megapixel / 720P /6 Layer Glass Lens: Our camera is 4 times clearer than standard cameras. It gives you a much clearer view on everything behind you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Reverse your vehicle safely with the help of the Nonda ZUS Wireless Smart Backup Camera. It provides a clear view of 170 degrees using a 2MP camera. Connecting to a smartphone using Bluetooth, realtime video is sent to the device's screen. This wireless rear backup camera is easy to install, water-resistant and features an anti-theft screen for added security. The battery runs for up to two months before needing to be recharged.
ZUS Wireless Smart Backup Camera:
- Wide 170-degree angle of view
- Powerful 2MP camera protected by a 6-layer glass lens
- Sends realtime video to a connected smartphone
- Runs on a rechargeable battery for up to 2 months
- Protective anti-theft screw
- Simple to install wireless auto backup camera on any vehicle's license plate
Showing 1-5 of 436 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
12/27/15 Update - We still think these little fobs are great. I'm slightly embarrassed to say I've used the find my phone feature more than my wife has so far, but that's why we bought these in the first place. The one thing that I have learned is that there is a operation anxiety built in. When I took my keys out to get the mail without my phone, the fob didn't like it at all. First it got a little angry and started to blink red. Then it started to make a little chirp (not annoying mind you) every 5 minutes that the fob was not in bluetooth range of my phone. And this is with the separation alarm turned off. I haven't tried separating the two with the alarm turned on, but this might be a nice feature if you accidentally leave your cell phone at a restaurant. I estimate the range by this feature to be about 30 feet or maybe more. I would hate to see what the fob does if I decide to turn my phone off.
Some reviews mentioned "a great idea with poor execution." Maybe those reviewers had an early version of the app? I can only say this this is helpful in the same way the dinger on my car that reminds me to turn off the lights is helpful. No issues. Love it. Wish I'd had it last year when I lost my keys for 5 days. (They were eventually found in my purse. I don't wanna talk about it.)
So if you've got a huge purse, a busy life with lots of distractions, overly helpful people who move your stuff, or early onset Alzheimers, I'd highly recommend this nifty little time saver!
Tried resetting, reinstalling, unpairing and repairing. Nothing works
I also own another Bluetooth key finder, the Pebblebee, and I think I actually like the ihere better? I can't get my pebblebee to ring my phone unless the ap is up. Not just open in the background, but up. I've never tried the tile or any of the other cheaper ones, but between the two I haven tried I say give this one a chance. Especially since it's now $25.
I paid $40 just a couple weeks ago but I just got an email from Amazon saying they were refunding me $15 because the price dropped. How awesome is Amazon for doing that.
Four things I REALLY like about the iHere 3.0: 1) When I'm using it to find my phone, it causes the phone to ring, EVEN IF THE PHONE IS ON SILENT MODE or turned all the way down; 2) Charging light turns from red to green when it's fully charged (mine goes about 3-4 days between charges; 3) It is built to last, but stylish too; 4) Two-way finding (It can find your phone, or your phone can find it).
Three things about it I would change if I could: 1) I'd make it a bit thinner; 2) I'd make the charging port micro-USB rather than the tiny round one since almost everything else I own is micro USB; 3) I wish there was a way to have it find the phone without the app running. Still, the app doesn't seem to drag on my battery, so it's not really an issue from that standpoint... just that if I'd happened to turn off the app, I wouldn't be able to use the device to find the phone.
If you (or the one you are getting this for) are not good about recharging regularly, don't bother (I wouldn't think of getting this for my kids... I'd get them one of the ones that have a replaceable battery). I also have the "Nut 2" tag. But it can't turn make my phone ring if it's on silent like the iHere 3.0 can. Having both is ideal. The nut is thinner and doesn't have to be recharged (just replace the battery each year... which is a standard flat button battery). I keep the iHere on my car keys and charge it in my car on the way work every third day. Then I use the Nut on any other items I might lose. I keep the iHere3 app always running on my phone (but not the Nut app) so I can find my phone. I use iHere to find my phone or car and to take remote selfies. I don't leave the Nut app running, but can turn it on to find devices attached to them as needed.