Other Sellers on Amazon
nonda ZUS Smart Backup Camera, Real Wireless Rear View Camera with 170 Degrees Wide Angle and Rechargeable Battery, IP67 Waterproof, Easy Installation with No Wiring or Drilling Needed
- ✔ 170-Degree Wide: 30-degree wider than traditional 140-degree cameras, providing you with safer riding experience, takes the worry out of backing up
- ✔Wireless Rear View: Wireless backup camera with rechargeable battery, directly view on your smartphone (not work with tablets), no separate screen is required
- ✔Self-Install In 10 Mins: Install the camera yourself with no wiring or drilling needed, skip the need to visit local dealer and save on installation costs
- ✔Water resistant & Premium Material: IP67 waterproof certification protects against rain and snow. German Bayer PC material makes it more sturdy and exquisite
- ✔NOT Compatible With: The material of the car causing the obstruction for camera to not connect: 2016 BMW X5, 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan, Volkswagen Eos, 2008 Jaguar XKR PORTFOLIO CONVERTIBLE SPECIAL EDITION, 2013 Toyota Matrix, 2016 Jeep Compass, 2002 Toyota
- included components: user manual
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reverse your vehicle safely with the help of the Nonda ZUS Wireless Smart Backup Camera. It provides a clear view of 170 degrees using a 2MP camera. Connecting to a smartphone using Bluetooth, realtime video is sent to the device's screen. This wireless rear backup camera is easy to install, water-resistant and features an anti-theft screen for added security. The battery runs for up to two months before needing to be recharged.
ZUS Wireless Smart Backup Camera:
- Wide 170-degree angle of view
- Powerful 2MP camera protected by a 6-layer glass lens
- Sends realtime video to a connected smartphone
- Runs on a rechargeable battery for up to 2 months
- Protective anti-theft screw
- Simple to install wireless auto backup camera on any vehicle's license plate
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tried resetting, reinstalling, unpairing and repairing. Nothing works
The quality of the image is excellent. The 1st time I used mine it prevented a parking lot accident. My truck has a number of blind spots and the 170 deg. field of view gives you much peace of mind when backing up because you can see what is directly behind you and what is coming. Something mirrors cannot do.
It's easy to install, and easy to remove. (I remove mine before going through a car wash. I know it's very water resistant but high pressure rinses are far more powerful than any rain downpour we get in California).
It's great that it uses your cell phone but that is also it's only disadvantage. It takes about 30 seconds to begin receiving and displaying images so you have to remember to start the process while you are getting in the car, otherwise you are ready to go before the image gets to the screen.
Get the vent clip, it makes mounting the phone really easy and then easily removing it. The clip doesn't interfere with the vents operation when no phone is attached.
Works equally well with iPhone or Android.
Update: I found the box and I returned it I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy this I got my money back and everything
I bought this and tried to use it with an Android tablet. Didn't work. Contacted customer support. Told it would work with a higher version of Android and all Ipads. Bought an Ipad mini. Didn't work. Contacted customer support. Oops - we didn't mean to tell you that it would work with an Ipad - in fact we just fired the guy who told you that. Okay gave up on the tablet idea and just decided to settle with the smaller phone screen. Installed it on my 2015 RAM but all I saw was the bumper. Contacted customer support. Need to move the camera to top of tag which I can't do since it will cover my registration. Contacted customer support. Told to return to Amazon. By this time, too much time has elapsed and cannot return the camera. So I am stuck with it. Manufacturer is of zero helpl
Top international reviews
Charging is easy (a quick two security bolts and its off) and necessary as it spends so long trying to connect it runs down in about a week.
I have finally got round to removing it from my car and I guess it will just sit in my garage until I throw it away at some point in the future.
As much as I like the idea of a fully wireless rear camera I don't think I could ever recommend this as a viable reversing camera.
Sometimes it would not connect at all
Waste of money
Hardly ever works