Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
how many nonstop hours of video can this camera take? also does video feature support low light?
asked by H. Mujezinovic on November 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Of course, you're limited by the size of your SDHC card, but on the MP4 video setting, you have 29 minutes, 59 seconds you can record non-stop. You are also limited as to using no more than 4 GB of space on any SD card. As far as HOURS non-stop, you can't record that long, and I haven't seen a camera yet that will record for hours at a time non-stop. Your battery would drain before anything. As far as low light, the flash doesn't work during a video, but if there is some outdoor lighting, it's decent.
Dan W. answered on November 10, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Richard answered on November 10, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I do not recall the correct term for the setting that equivalent of film speed.
This camera can be manually set up to at least ASA3200.
It appears to be fairly good at the low light settings; I can shoot in dim room light and get a usable image without too much noise. It is ok to document something with that setting- not for award winning photography.
Richard answered on November 10, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product