Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 165 reviews
on May 22, 2011
Pretty cool novelty item, but I was expecting them to be made of glass for that price. They kind of feel cheap, but they get the job done.
on May 31, 2011
This is a really cool idea, and if it had been done with glass and brass would have been worth well more than the price. As is, it's cheap light plastic and a thin metal shell for the base. I would basically be embarrassed to serve guests with these.
22 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
Very nice. They were requested as a gift and the recipients knew they were plastic when they asked for them. No one should be expecting real glass and metal at this price.When I opened them to wrap I thought they were really cute. I bought a set for both my son and grandson and they both liked them and have used them.
on March 8, 2017
These were fairly "cheap" looking but as a stocking stuffer for my husband (who doesn't hunt but grew up on a farm, where others did) and he was delighted with them.
on November 4, 2015
I purchased this thinking these were glass, not plastic shot glasses. Vendor agreed to return but for what it costs to ship to London, I was better off keeping them. Will use as a Christmas gag gift. I was not impressed with quality, would not purchase again.
on September 27, 2013
This is definitely good for a laugh or two but don't get your expectations up too high.

Yes this product is PLASTIC and the bottom is some kind of metal (I don't think it is actually brass) with a brass clear coat on it. I like that they have the detail of writing on the bottom. You do get 4 shot glasses so for the price, I think it is still very much worth it. Could they have made it glass and stronger metal? Sure but it would probably cost more. Overall I think the quality is good as long as you are not expecting the world.

I highly recommend these shot glasses over the black one that also comes up in a search. They look like lipstick or something. Not proportional and the metal doesnt have the lip at the bottom (used for ejecting the shell on the real ammo).
on April 14, 2017
This was a gift. They really enjoyed it for their bar.
on August 3, 2017
Thank you, Raed Milyani.
on July 16, 2013
I was leaving on Vacation for about 8 Days and I decided to get my Fiance' something to keep him... "entertained" while he was gone. I love these! They aren't made of glass (which I think is a plus) and are durable. Not to mention that they come in quite hilarious packaging, and arrived quickly.
on May 14, 2017
gose perfect with my bar