- Paperback: 358 pages
- Publisher: Canon Press; 3 edition (June 4, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591281687
- ISBN-13: 978-1591281689
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.6 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #693,677 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ntermediate Logic: Mastering Propositional Arguments, Teacher Edition 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jim Nance taught logic and other subjects at Logos School in Moscow, Idaho for years and now teaches online classes for Roman Roads. He is the author of two Logic textbooks and the forthcoming Fitting Words, a textbook about rhetoric.