Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on February 13, 2011
My son got this at age 2- he was approx 35". He was way too tall for this toy! Technically, he could still sit on it- but the height was so short, it didn't allow him to enjoy bouncing on it, or even scooting. His feet dragged too much to be fun for him.

I still gave it a good rating because it's cute, folds easily, and does what it says. (Easy to use, right out of the box, too!)

But the Fropper shows photos with toddlers and even young children. It's definitely not meant for them once they get to be about 33" (I'm estimating).
on May 16, 2009
I ordered the fropper for my almost 2 yr old granddaughter. I wanted to get a toy she would be able to ride (safely) and at least try to keep up with her big sister (who is 4) riding her bike. This did the trick. The toy is safe and untimidating for my shy granddaughter and allows her to independently move about, up and down the sidewalk in a fairly quick manner. No more feeling left out when the older sister goes biking! Folds easily for minimal storage and is a real attention getter...all the other tots want to ride it!
on August 3, 2014
Very fun little toy, ours lasted at least 7 years! Do not leave in the sun or outside...colors will fade quick and plastic will become brittle. This is a great indoor toy, or patio toy. wheels are easy on the hard wood floors and quite, great toy for the rainy day inside!
on December 8, 2010
I bought this for my 16month old grandbaby. She loved it! I thought I would have to show her how to use this, but to my astonishment, she got right on and started off. I did teach her, however, to beep when she backed up (after all, that's today's moving vehicles isn't it?) I am so pleased w/this. She will be able to use this for years to come and the durability will last even longer.
on January 6, 2012
This toy is great however it is almost too low to the ground for my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter...who is of average to small size. I like the fact that it can be folded to be portable but it needs to be a bit higher from the ground. I think the age range on the box stated 2-5. I would say 1 1/2 to 3 at the very max. We're saving it for the new baby and will put her on it as soon as she's walking and can get on it.
on October 28, 2011
This is the second Fropper we have purchased for our grandsons. The first was for number 2, this is for number 3. The first was a great hit and both grandsons enjoyed it, unfortunately, it was hit by the car when in the garage. Grandson number 3 really needs one, and the price at Amazon is a big savings over what we paid before.Okiedog Fropper
on July 28, 2012
Purchased two froppers for my twin nephews last year and they have been enjoying it non-stop. Unfortunately, when friends attempted to purchase for their young child, the fropper seems to have disappeared off the radar and can't be found to purchase. Perhaps company is out of business, but can't locate more.
on August 16, 2016
Cool toy
on December 29, 2009
Bought this for our son, and he absolutely adores it. He scoots all around the house and thrives on the independence (yes, he "fropped" before he walked). It folds up easily and packs small when we go to Grandma's house. This is one of his favorite toys. An absolute must have for parents.
on May 13, 2011
The fittings on this "bike" (as my son calls it) are all made of plastic. My husband tripped on it and the handlebar broke right off. Before that, though, it was lots of fun. AND it folds all up so it's really portable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.