olloclip - ACTIVE LENS SET for iPhone 8/8 Plus & iPhone 7/7 Plus - TELEPHOTO & ULTRA-WIDE Premium Glass Lenses
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The world’s most-awarded mobile lens, olloclip has been issued over 100 patents worldwide and recognized for class-leading design and technology by the likes of Mashable, Wired, National Geographic and Travel + Leisure.
- Attaches instantly over your device's FRONT & REAR cameras for perfect optical alignment - without the need for additional parts like a bulky case or glue on bracket mount. This is NOT a cheap clip-on plastic lens.
- TELEPHOTO (2x optical zoom): Advanced 2x optical zoom lens brings you closer to the action and captures stunning portraits with crisp clarity and a shallow depth-of-field.
- ULTRA-WIDE (155° field-of-view): An “action camera” field-of-view, ideal for adventure shooters and portraitists who are wanting more context to create dramatic landscape and portrait imagery. Because of its wider framing, the Ultra-Wide lens is also great to capture a group selfie on the front facing camera.
- Included in box: Active Lens Set, iPhone 8 & 7 clip + pendant stand, iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus clip + pendant stand, lens caps, microfiber cloth
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Precision designed in California for an easy-to-use experience with uncompromised quality.
- Premium multi-element coated glass optics deliver superior image quality.
- Telephoto & Ultra-Wide lens options included in a single clip to provide diverse creative options.
- Easy-to-use, patented system attaches and optically aligns instantly with no extra parts needed. The ONLY selfie-ready lens system that works simultaneously with both FRONT & REAR cameras.
- Wearable with the included Pendant Stand to keep your lens handy when you need it. Works with all camera apps and is even great for video, live broadcasting, time-lapse, panoramas and 360° VR.
- What's in the box: Active Lens Set, iPhone 8/7 clip + Pendant Stand, iPhone 8/7 Plus clip + Pendant Stand, lens caps, microfiber cloth.
INTRODUCING THE CONNECT INTERCHANGEABLE LENS SYSTEM.
The new advanced CONNECT interchangeable lens system is now equipped to quickly configure with other iPhone 8/7 & iPhone 8/7 Plus CONNECT lenses. For the first time, there is a quick change lens system that allows you to create the perfect lens combination to match your adventure. Mix and match your olloclip CONNECT lenses quickly and easily within a single clip.
THE iPHONE 8/7 PLUS DUAL CAMERA.
To align instantly with the iPhone 8/7 Plus Telephoto camera, users can easily flip the individual CONNECT lens within the clip and double the effect of the lens. Ideal for achieving greater optical zoom and magnification with Telephoto and Macro lenses.
NOTE: To use a lens over the rear Telephoto camera, select “Portrait” in the native Camera app. Additional features, like zoom, can be achieved with use of a 3rd party app (e.g. ProCamera) which allows you to select between the Telephoto & Wide-Angle cameras.
FRONT & REAR CAMERA CAPABILITIES.
A must for photographers, filmers and live broadcasters who demand more visibility from their iPhone’s front FaceTime camera and seamless versatile options on the rear camera. Capture everyone in the perfect selfie or simply show more of what’s around you.
VERSATILITY, MEET PORTABILITY.
Introducing the world’s only pocket-sized wearable tripod and lens holder. The Pendant Stand included with your CONNECT lens system is designed to deliver maximum functionality. By integrating a hinge and cutaways into the pendant design, the Pendant Stand becomes a portable tripod great for shooting time-lapse and stabilized photos and video. Or simply use the stand to secure your phone while watching a movie or browsing the web.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the detaching lenses are cumbersome. I understand they serve a purpose, but for me, it's more parts that I can potentially lose.
Second, there is a warning now that the lenses may scratch the jet black model. This, I didn't notice until after I purchased, and became VERY nervous about. Because the olloclip lenses pivot to slide over the iphone's raised camera lip, they decided to make them out of metal to be more durable. So now, you have a metal olloclip lens sliding on and off your raised, aluminum iphone camera lens. Scratches are bound to come (as the warning states) and I'm noticing I'm using the olloclip less due to fear of scratching my phone. This I DO NOT like. I wish they would've kept the olloclip plastic, at least in the area where contact is made from olloclip to iphone.
Lastly, it seems to be more difficult to find the "right" spot when sliding the olloclip over the iphone. The pervious versions would almost click into place. You knew that when you felt it 'click', the olloclip lens was right in line with the iphone lens. You don't get that on this new version. I am constantly looking through the olloclip lens to see if it's lined up with my iphone lens. Again, this may be due to the raised lip on the iphone 7/7+, I'm not sure.
Other than these 3 things, the lens takes great shots, just as their previous versions did. It just takes more thought and care than it use to.
The system itself is super easy to use. It goes right on the top of the phone and snaps instantly into place. The fit is great and holds very securely on the front and rear cameras, so I'm not worried about it falling off!
No clue why there are complaints below regarding screen protectors? I have a glass screen protector on my phone and have had no issues. It fits right over the top of the screen protector when putting it on from the top down.
I did watch the video on olloclip’s YouTube that showed me how to put the lens on. And I have been gentle too... because it’s glass.
Amazon won't let me share the YouTube link, sorry!
I discovered two amazing features about the lens too!!
1.) With my iPhone 7 Plus, if you flip the lens around in the mount, it lines up perfectly with the telephoto camera. So now I can put a telephoto on my telephoto/dual camera for double the zoom!
The shots below were taken on my recent trip to San Francisco!
1st shot is without any lens, second with the olloclip 2 x tele on the wide angle camera, then I flipped it around and shot through the telephoto lens with the olloclip 2x on top. (I used the used the Pro Camera App to isolate the camera)
2.) The lens comes with what olloclip calls a wearable pendant to hold the lens when you’re not using it. But, the pendant also works as a tripod too!! I’ve been using it for time-lapse photos and it’s working perfect.
I really am so happy with my new olloclip!!
The lens: ultra wide angle is very distorted, almost fish eye, not what I was expecting from their sample photos online, and I wasn't able to lens or perspective correction using instagram or Lightroom.
The clip: the reviews weren't kidding when they warned it will damage the screen protector, the clip itself is not flexible enough to "snap-in", rather needs to be inserted and as a result pushes on the screen protector from the earpiece direction. Photos included.
Finally: the clip is bigger than I had imagined and covers the top of the screen so don't even think about swiping down for notification feeds.
If you're not going to systematically buy Moment lenses, this is the quality competitor to those that makes sense.