olloclip CORE LENS SET for iPhone 7 & 7 Plus: Black Lens/Black Clip (iPhone Super-Wide and Fisheye Lens)
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fisheye: Creative freedom through a unique 180° spherical effect with endless possibilities. Our brand new supercharged Fisheye is handcrafted to deliver crisp imagery with the widest field-of-view. A common favorite in skateboarding, the Fisheye lens is perfect for adding a unique perspective to almost any setting – including 360 degree VR shots of landscapes, portraits and even selfies with a group of friends.
- Super-Wide: Capture more landscapes and more friends through our all-new advanced 4-element lens with over 120° field-of-view. The Super-Wide lens captures almost double the field-of-view of iPhone’s native camera with maximum sharpness and minimal distortion. Great for panoramic scenery and tight interior spaces.
- Macro: Get 15x closer to analyze, document and share beautiful macro photos and video with greater depth-of-field and less pincushion distortion. Transform iPhone into a digital microscope and go beyond what the human eye can observe to see the details in fabric, flowers and other textured materials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
olloclip CORE LENS SET PRODUCT SPECS
- Height: 1.1 inches
- Width: 2.5 inches
- Depth: 1.8 inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
- Height: 27.9 mm
- Width: 63.5 mm
- Depth: 45.7 mm
- Weight: 34.0 grams
Top customer reviews
First, the detaching lenses are cumbersome. I understand they serve a purpose, but for me, it's more parts that I can potentially lose.
Second, there is a warning now that the lenses may scratch the jet black model. This, I didn't notice until after I purchased, and became VERY nervous about. Because the olloclip lenses pivot to slide over the iphone's raised camera lip, they decided to make them out of metal to be more durable. So now, you have a metal olloclip lens sliding on and off your raised, aluminum iphone camera lens. Scratches are bound to come (as the warning states) and I'm noticing I'm using the olloclip less due to fear of scratching my phone. This I DO NOT like. I wish they would've kept the olloclip plastic, at least in the area where contact is made from olloclip to iphone.
Lastly, it seems to be more difficult to find the "right" spot when sliding the olloclip over the iphone. The pervious versions would almost click into place. You knew that when you felt it 'click', the olloclip lens was right in line with the iphone lens. You don't get that on this new version. I am constantly looking through the olloclip lens to see if it's lined up with my iphone lens. Again, this may be due to the raised lip on the iphone 7/7+, I'm not sure.
Other than these 3 things, the lens takes great shots, just as their previous versions did. It just takes more thought and care than it use to.
If you're not going to systematically buy Moment lenses, this is the quality competitor to those that makes sense.
The good: 3 lens lengths. Works with both cameras. Tight mount. Allows interchangeable lenses on this mounting.
The bad: Will absolutely destroy any screen protector. Interchangeable lens mount is NOT tight when stored in pocket. Larger than lens set for iPhone 6. Bulkier in pocked (due to lens mounting to carrier.) Did I mention that it will destroy your screen protector? Maybe I did.
Con: The biggest disappointment is the fish eye lens. It's not a full circle–two of the sides always have a bit cut off. This is a real bummer and seems like an easy-to-fix design flaw.
2. Here are the pros / cons:
a: Lens Quality: I've taken numerous shots with it (primarily the wide) and I'm definitely happy with the quality; there's no vignetting (which was a problem with the Moment Lens) and the edge sharpness is... good enough.
b: Overall build quality is also good.
c: The functionality and lack of attention to detail is the biggest problem with this product.
ex: As others have noted, getting the unit on / off the iPhone appears to be simple quick... and it can be... if you don't care about potentially scratching your phone. Then one would get a screen protector; wrong. Although Olloclip notes that the new unit will work with a screen protector (they can't specify which one for some odd reason), I've tried... 4-5 different ones (tempered glass, film), they either crack (i.e. the glass) or the film gets stuck on the lens unit as you're trying to slide it on. If Olloclip had some decent engineers, they would at least make the unit so that at least you can slightly pull it apart and put it on that way; but with the sliding mechanism, the glass screen protectors will crack and the film ones will basically get stuck and come off; terrible engineering Olloclip. Another issue small issue which demonstrates the lack of attention to detail is their lame lens cap. Yes, it fits, but in that it has no felt lining, when you put it on a wide angle lens (which is convex), the lens will invariably have an overt mark left from the lens cap, which then you have to clean each time you use it (if you care about those things; it may be irrelevant to the image).
3. I'll keep this unit in that it's good enough but it could have been great; perhaps the next generation products will be better.