olloclip CORE LENS SET for iPhone 8/8 Plus & iPhone 7/7 Plus - features FISHEYE, SUPER-WIDE and MACRO 15X Premium Glass Smartphone Lenses
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The world’s most-awarded mobile lens, olloclip has been issued over 100 patents worldwide and recognized for class-leading design and technology by the likes of Mashable, Wired, National Geographic and Travel + Leisure.
- Attaches instantly over your device's FRONT & REAR cameras for perfect optical alignment - without the need for additional parts like a bulky case or glue on bracket mount. This is NOT a cheap clip-on plastic lens. Included in box: Core Lens Set, iPhone 8/7 clip + pendant stand, iPhone 8/7 Plus clip + pendant stand, lens caps, microfiber cloth.
- FISHEYE (180° field-of-view): Creative freedom through a unique 180° spherical effect with endless possibilities. Great for 360 degree VR shots of landscapes, portraits and even group selfies on the front FaceTime camera.
- SUPER-WIDE (120° field-of-view): Advanced 4-element glass optics deliver almost double the field-of-view to capture more landscapes and more friends with maximum sharpness and minimal distortion. Ideal for panoramic scenery and tight interior spaces.
- MACRO 15X (15 times magnification): Transform your iPhone into a digital microscope and get 15x closer to analyze, document and share beautiful macro photos and video with greater depth-of-field and less pincushion distortion. See the details in fabric, flowers and other textured materials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Precision designed in California for an easy-to-use experience with uncompromised quality.
- Premium multi-element coated glass optics deliver superior image quality.
- Fisheye, Super-Wide and Macro 15x lens options included in a single clip to provide diverse creative options.
- Easy-to-use, patented system attaches and optically aligns instantly with no extra parts needed.
- The ONLY selfie-ready lens system that works simultaneously with both FRONT & REAR cameras.
- Wearable with the included Pendant Stand to keep your lens handy when you need it.
- Works with all camera apps and is even great for video, live broadcasting, time-lapse, panoramas and 360° VR.
- What's in the box: Core Lens Set, iPhone 7 clip + Pendant Stand, iPhone 7 Plus clip + Pendant Stand, lens caps, microfiber cloth.
INTRODUCING THE CONNECT INTERCHANGEABLE LENS SYSTEM.
The new advanced CONNECT interchangeable lens system is now equipped to quickly configure with other iPhone 7/7 Plus CONNECT lenses. For the first time, there is a quick change lens system that allows you to create the perfect lens combination to match your adventure. Mix and match your olloclip CONNECT lenses quickly and easily within a single clip.
THE iPHONE 7 PLUS DUAL CAMERA.
Our Macro & Telephoto lenses are great when looking for even more magnification or zoom from iPhone 7 Plus’ new 56mm Telephoto camera. To align instantly with the 56mm Telephoto camera, iPhone 7 Plus users can quickly and easily flip the individual CONNECT lens within the clip and double the effect of the lens.
NOTE: For compatibility, you must use a 3rd party camera app (such as ProCamera) which allows you to select between the iPhone 7 Plus Telephoto and Wide-Angle cameras. You will not be able to use the native Apple Camera app because it switches intermittently between the Wide-Angle and Telephoto cameras depending on lighting conditions in “2x Mode” and while zooming. If you experience a black screen when using the Apple Camera app, this is why – the lens is over the Telephoto camera, but the app is attempting to use a digital zoom on the Wide Angle camera.
FRONT & REAR CAMERA CAPABILITIES.
A must for photographers, filmers and live broadcasters who demand more visibility from their iPhone’s front FaceTime camera and seamless versatile options on the rear camera. Capture everyone in the perfect selfie or simply show more of what’s around you.
The new CONNECT lens system features a hinged base that adapts to work with most screen protectors up to 0.5mm. Not all screen protectors are created equal. For this reason, olloclip lens sets are screen protector friendly and not necessarily compatible. We recommend purchasing a screen protector from a brand with lifetime insurance.
VERSATILITY, MEET PORTABILITY.
Introducing the world’s only pocket-sized wearable tripod and lens holder. The Pendant Stand included with your CONNECT lens system is designed to deliver maximum functionality. By integrating a hinge and cutaways into the pendant design, the Pendant Stand becomes a portable tripod great for shooting time-lapse and stabilized photos and video. Or simply use the stand to secure your phone while watching a movie or browsing the web.
Top customer reviews
First, the detaching lenses are cumbersome. I understand they serve a purpose, but for me, it's more parts that I can potentially lose.
Second, there is a warning now that the lenses may scratch the jet black model. This, I didn't notice until after I purchased, and became VERY nervous about. Because the olloclip lenses pivot to slide over the iphone's raised camera lip, they decided to make them out of metal to be more durable. So now, you have a metal olloclip lens sliding on and off your raised, aluminum iphone camera lens. Scratches are bound to come (as the warning states) and I'm noticing I'm using the olloclip less due to fear of scratching my phone. This I DO NOT like. I wish they would've kept the olloclip plastic, at least in the area where contact is made from olloclip to iphone.
Lastly, it seems to be more difficult to find the "right" spot when sliding the olloclip over the iphone. The pervious versions would almost click into place. You knew that when you felt it 'click', the olloclip lens was right in line with the iphone lens. You don't get that on this new version. I am constantly looking through the olloclip lens to see if it's lined up with my iphone lens. Again, this may be due to the raised lip on the iphone 7/7+, I'm not sure.
Other than these 3 things, the lens takes great shots, just as their previous versions did. It just takes more thought and care than it use to.
First, I love that this lens reaches both the front and rear cameras. I haven’t seen that option in any other mobile lenses on the market. I'm surprised how many times I find myself using the wide angle lens on my front camera for selfies with the girls. We can all officially make the photo now - and no more selfie sticks! Isn’t that the end goal in life anyway?
Second, it’s so easy to attach. I put it on the phone and it works right away. I’ve had one of those "chip clip" lenses in the past and it took forever to get it over the camera. Then with one light bump, I had to go through the process all over. This one pops right on the top of the phone and stays locked in place.
Lastly, with my previous olloclip lenses, I hadn’t been able to use a screen protector on my phone. With this new one, it works great. Of course, it’s glass so I’m still extra careful. But this one works great -- it slides right over the glass screen protector and takes amazing photos.
I highly recommend this lens for anyone looking to up their Instagram game!
Con: The biggest disappointment is the fish eye lens. It's not a full circle–two of the sides always have a bit cut off. This is a real bummer and seems like an easy-to-fix design flaw.
Most recent customer reviews
The good: 3 lens lengths. Works with both cameras. Tight mount. Allows interchangeable lenses on this mounting.Read more