Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
olloclip — MACRO PRO LENS SET for iPhone 8/8 Plus & iPhone 7/7 Plus — 7x, 14x & 21x Premium Glass Lenses
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The world’s most-awarded mobile lens, olloclip has been issued over 100 patents worldwide and recognized for class-leading design and technology by the likes of Mashable, Wired, National Geographic and Travel + Leisure.
- Attaches instantly over your device's FRONT & REAR cameras for perfect optical alignment - without the need for additional parts like a bulky case or glue on bracket mount. This is NOT a cheap clip-on plastic lens. Included in box: Macro Pro Lens Set, InstaFocus™ hoods, iPhone 8/7 clip + pendant stand, iPhone 8/7 Plus clip + pendant stand, lens caps, microfiber cloth.
- MACRO 7x - Transform your iPhone into a digital microscope by enhancing the camera with increased magnification
- MACRO 14x - See beyond the naked eye, down to a single thread of fabric
- MACRO 21x - Create the ultimate close-up with nearly 100x magnification when combined with iPhone’s digital zoom
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Precision designed in California for an easy-to-use experience with uncompromised quality.
- Advanced 6-element coated glass optics deliver superior image quality.
- Macro 7x, 14x & 21x lens options included in a single clip to provide diverse creative options.
- Easy-to-use, patented system attaches and optically aligns instantly with no extra parts needed. Included InstaFocus hoods naturally collect and diffuse light and facilitate focusing.
- Wearable with the included Pendant Stand to keep your lens handy when you need it. Works with all camera apps and is even great for video, live broadcasting, time-lapse, panoramas and 360° VR.
- What's in the box: Macro Pro Lens Set, iPhone 8/7 clip + Pendant Stand, iPhone 8/7 Plus clip + Pendant Stand, InstaFocus hoods, lens caps, microfiber cloth.
INTRODUCING THE CONNECT INTERCHANGEABLE LENS SYSTEM.
The new advanced CONNECT interchangeable lens system is now equipped to quickly configure with other iPhone 8/7 & iPhone 8/7 Plus CONNECT lenses. For the first time, there is a quick change lens system that allows you to create the perfect lens combination to match your adventure. Mix and match your olloclip CONNECT lenses quickly and easily within a single clip.
THE iPHONE 8/7 PLUS DUAL CAMERA.
To align instantly with the iPhone 8/7 Plus Telephoto camera, users can easily flip the individual CONNECT lens within the clip and double the effect of the lens. Ideal for achieving greater optical zoom and magnification with Telephoto and Macro lenses.
NOTE: To use a lens over the rear Telephoto camera, select “Portrait” in the native Camera app. Additional features, like zoom, can be achieved with use of a 3rd party app (e.g. ProCamera) which allows you to select between the Telephoto & Wide-Angle cameras.
Utilize the included InstaFocus hoods to naturally collect and diffuse light and facilitate instant focusing. See all the details with edge-to-edge clarity in industrial, medical and professional photography.
VERSATILITY, MEET PORTABILITY.
Introducing the world’s only pocket-sized wearable tripod and lens holder. The Pendant Stand included with your CONNECT lens system is designed to deliver maximum functionality. By integrating a hinge and cutaways into the pendant design, the Pendant Stand becomes a portable tripod great for shooting time-lapse and stabilized photos and video. Or simply use the stand to secure your phone while watching a movie or browsing the web.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Here are the pros / cons:
a: Lens Quality: I've taken numerous shots with it (primarily the wide) and I'm definitely happy with the quality; there's no vignetting (which was a problem with the Moment Lens) and the edge sharpness is... good enough.
b: Overall build quality is also good.
c: The functionality and lack of attention to detail is the biggest problem with this product.
ex: As others have noted, getting the unit on / off the iPhone appears to be simple quick... and it can be... if you don't care about potentially scratching your phone. Then one would get a screen protector; wrong. Although Olloclip notes that the new unit will work with a screen protector (they can't specify which one for some odd reason), I've tried... 4-5 different ones (tempered glass, film), they either crack (i.e. the glass) or the film gets stuck on the lens unit as you're trying to slide it on. If Olloclip had some decent engineers, they would at least make the unit so that at least you can slightly pull it apart and put it on that way; but with the sliding mechanism, the glass screen protectors will crack and the film ones will basically get stuck and come off; terrible engineering Olloclip. Another issue small issue which demonstrates the lack of attention to detail is their lame lens cap. Yes, it fits, but in that it has no felt lining, when you put it on a wide angle lens (which is convex), the lens will invariably have an overt mark left from the lens cap, which then you have to clean each time you use it (if you care about those things; it may be irrelevant to the image).
3. I'll keep this unit in that it's good enough but it could have been great; perhaps the next generation products will be better.
When not on the phone, the clip attached to a pendant/stand that keeps everything locked together for next time. They truly thought of everything because the pendant/stand hinges and opens up to create the perfect stand for things like time-lapse and getting super still shots as a pseudo-tripod. Since I’m new to the 8 Plus dual camera, I found even more versatility after realizing you can use third party camera apps to use my existing 2x telephoto (on the 8 Plus) and making it a 4x telephoto by simply isolating the telephoto via App. This opens a whole new World and makes the olloclip lenses really show off. You can turn the 2x Telephoto lens around to align to either camera, and when you use the telephoto lens with the telephoto camera, you can see so far, with clarity! Shooting in close proximity with the Telephoto is cool too (I was otherwise shooting outside at buildings from a distance at first) because you can shoot with clarity from a distance, which I’ve found it great for shooting products and portraits and beautiful photos for social media. You get the clarity and detail from a close-up shot but with no phone shadow since you have the natural zoom that the lens brings. Using the same method with the Macro Lens from my Core set (which I would also highly recommend, a variety of fun lenses), you can get twice as close to objects which has the clarity and magnification of basically a microscope! It’s truly impressive and fun to see the world both from a distance and so close. The ultra-wide Lens is impressive in its own right. The sheer amount of information that can be captured by your phone camera while using this lens is amazing. I recently had to shoot a photo of a huge dining room for an ad (I’m a graphic designer) and it was no problem for the ultra-wide. I could see this set being great for on-the-go realtors because it shows off the whole room in one go. My Instagram has definitely gotten some more attention, as my phone photography has been kicked up ten notches since getting my olloclip sets. I couldn’t recommend this product more highly, it is so portable and fun to use. It’s like carrying a huge camera and bag around, but instead fits in your pocket.
The lens: ultra wide angle is very distorted, almost fish eye, not what I was expecting from their sample photos online, and I wasn't able to lens or perspective correction using instagram or Lightroom.
The clip: the reviews weren't kidding when they warned it will damage the screen protector, the clip itself is not flexible enough to "snap-in", rather needs to be inserted and as a result pushes on the screen protector from the earpiece direction. Photos included.
Finally: the clip is bigger than I had imagined and covers the top of the screen so don't even think about swiping down for notification feeds.