Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "olloclip - CORE LENS SET for iPhone 8/8 Plus & iPh..." and save 61% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
olloclip — CORE LENS SET for iPhone 8/8 Plus & iPhone 7/7 Plus — FISHEYE, SUPER-WIDE and MACRO 15x Premium Glass Lenses
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The world’s most-awarded mobile lens, olloclip has been issued over 100 patents worldwide and recognized for class-leading design and technology by the likes of Mashable, Wired, National Geographic and Travel + Leisure.
- Attaches instantly over your device's FRONT & REAR cameras for perfect optical alignment - without the need for additional parts like a bulky case or glue on bracket mount. This is NOT a cheap clip-on plastic lens. Included in box: Core Lens Set, iPhone 8/7 clip + pendant stand, iPhone 8/7 Plus clip + pendant stand, lens caps, microfiber cloth.
- FISHEYE (180° field-of-view): Creative freedom through a unique 180° spherical effect with endless possibilities. Great for 360 degree VR shots of landscapes, portraits and even group selfies on the front FaceTime camera.
- SUPER-WIDE (120° field-of-view): Advanced 4-element glass optics deliver almost double the field-of-view to capture more landscapes and more friends with maximum sharpness and minimal distortion. Ideal for panoramic scenery and tight interior spaces.
- MACRO 15X (15 times magnification): Transform your iPhone into a digital microscope and get 15x closer to analyze, document and share beautiful macro photos and video with greater depth-of-field and less pincushion distortion. See the details in fabric, flowers and other textured materials.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Precision designed in California for an easy-to-use experience with uncompromised quality.
- Premium multi-element coated glass optics deliver superior image quality.
- Fisheye, Super-Wide and Macro 15x lens options included in a single clip to provide diverse creative options.
- Easy-to-use, patented system attaches and optically aligns instantly with no extra parts needed.
- The ONLY selfie-ready lens system that works simultaneously with both FRONT & REAR cameras.
- Wearable with the included Pendant Stand to keep your lens handy when you need it.
- Works with all camera apps and is even great for video, live broadcasting, time-lapse, panoramas and 360° VR.
- What's in the box: Core Lens Set, iPhone 8/7 clip + Pendant Stand, iPhone 8/7 Plus clip + Pendant Stand, lens caps, microfiber cloth.
INTRODUCING THE CONNECT INTERCHANGEABLE LENS SYSTEM.
The new advanced CONNECT interchangeable lens system is now equipped to quickly configure with other iPhone 8/7 & iPhone 8/7 Plus CONNECT lenses. For the first time, there is a quick change lens system that allows you to create the perfect lens combination to match your adventure. Mix and match your olloclip CONNECT lenses quickly and easily within a single clip.
THE iPHONE 8/7 PLUS DUAL CAMERA.
To align instantly with the iPhone 8/7 Plus Telephoto camera, users can easily flip the individual CONNECT lens within the clip and double the effect of the lens. Ideal for achieving greater optical zoom and magnification with Telephoto and Macro lenses.
NOTE: To use a lens over the rear Telephoto camera, select “Portrait” in the native Camera app. Additional features, like zoom, can be achieved with use of a 3rd party app (e.g. ProCamera) which allows you to select between the Telephoto & Wide-Angle cameras.
FRONT & REAR CAMERA CAPABILITIES.
A must for photographers, filmers and live broadcasters who demand more visibility from their iPhone’s front FaceTime camera and seamless versatile options on the rear camera. Capture everyone in the perfect selfie or simply show more of what’s around you.
VERSATILITY, MEET PORTABILITY.
Introducing the world’s only pocket-sized wearable tripod and lens holder. The Pendant Stand included with your CONNECT lens system is designed to deliver maximum functionality. By integrating a hinge and cutaways into the pendant design, the Pendant Stand becomes a portable tripod great for shooting time-lapse and stabilized photos and video. Or simply use the stand to secure your phone while watching a movie or browsing the web.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the detaching lenses are cumbersome. I understand they serve a purpose, but for me, it's more parts that I can potentially lose.
Second, there is a warning now that the lenses may scratch the jet black model. This, I didn't notice until after I purchased, and became VERY nervous about. Because the olloclip lenses pivot to slide over the iphone's raised camera lip, they decided to make them out of metal to be more durable. So now, you have a metal olloclip lens sliding on and off your raised, aluminum iphone camera lens. Scratches are bound to come (as the warning states) and I'm noticing I'm using the olloclip less due to fear of scratching my phone. This I DO NOT like. I wish they would've kept the olloclip plastic, at least in the area where contact is made from olloclip to iphone.
Lastly, it seems to be more difficult to find the "right" spot when sliding the olloclip over the iphone. The pervious versions would almost click into place. You knew that when you felt it 'click', the olloclip lens was right in line with the iphone lens. You don't get that on this new version. I am constantly looking through the olloclip lens to see if it's lined up with my iphone lens. Again, this may be due to the raised lip on the iphone 7/7+, I'm not sure.
Other than these 3 things, the lens takes great shots, just as their previous versions did. It just takes more thought and care than it use to.
If you're not going to systematically buy Moment lenses, this is the quality competitor to those that makes sense.
Ok, am editing this review. I think I found a way out of not scratching your camera. So the instructions say to put in the lenses into the plastic clip first and then attach to your phone. I find that if you attach the clip to the phone first, you can just click in the lenses and not scratch your camera that way. It’s hard to explain but it will make sense once you actually play with it a bit. I’ll probably upload a video of this to better explain 🙂.
"I’m definitely a bit freaked out whenever I slide the Olloclip onto my iPhone. How likely is it it will scratch it with the hard plastic?"
Misty @ Olloclip responded:
"The plastic clip is the only parts that touch the phone. With that being said, the plastic itself cannot scratch the finish of the phone (although Apple themselves mentions that the jet black is a scratch sensitive finish to anything in of itself). There is going to be a chance that if something gets caught between the clip and the phone (i.e. grit, debris, or whatnot) that, that material could leave a mark, but the clip itself is not going to scratch your device."
Let me assure you, there was no "grit, debris or whatnot", nor any screen protector (which now I regret not having) on my screen. Once I informed Olloclip of how their product performed (granted, with some level of profanity), there was utter radio silence. Speaks volumes about how they approach this problem.