one 'n only Curl Remover, Normal Formula
- Tames and smoothes frizzy hair
- Removes curl from permed hair
- Alters and controls the curl pattern of naturally curly hair
- Provides a straighter look and leaves hair with infinitely more shine
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Ingredients Step 1: Ammonium Hydroxide, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diammonium Dithioglycolate, Fragrance, Laureth-23, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Water. Step 2: Neutralizer: Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Disodium Phosphate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Oleaklkonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Water Directions Read the directions and precautionary statements carefully before beginning a One n Only Curl Remover application.
Top Customer Reviews
This is such a great deal and I had GREAT results! I've been a licensed cosmetologist for 11 years and I do my hair at home.
I used this like a Thermal Reconstructor and these were my steps.
1. Wash hair with clarifying shampoo. Dry and flat iron hair.
2. Apply step 1 from box to hair in small sections staying off scalp and keeping hair as straight as possible. Box says 15 min max time and I left mine on for 20 until my curls were relaxed.
3. Rinse hair for 6-8 mins (make sure you take your time and rinse everything or your hair will PERMANENTLY smell like a perm) Gently blow dry hair, use a small amount of heat protectant and flat iron again.
4. Apply neutralizer and leave it on 10 mins while making sure hair is lying smooth and flat.
5. Rinse for 6 mins and apply deep conditioner for 10 mins then rinse.
6. Apply heat protectant and leave in conditioner, dry and flat iron.
7. You're DONE! Enjoy your beautiful smooth hair and wait 2 days (at least 48 hours) to wash it.
I didn't put enough on 1 spot in the nape area and it's wavy instead of curly now but I can wake up, wash and go with straight hair. No more curls and no more flat iron EVERY day!
Yes, this product can be used for japanese straightening, just look for directions on how to do it. One thing tho, you have to be experienced to be able to come up with good results. My mom's hair is thin, tinted (black,20 vol) and curly. I have to leave the 1st chemical more than 40 minutes, because it's a mild chemical. Make sure to do strand tests every 5-10 minutes (coil, finger, elasticity tests), tho Im not really worried about overprocessing because this product has dithio technology. it minimizes overprocessing/breakage much like a safety fuse functions in our appliances.
It's very economical to use this product, I thought it would take me 2 boxes. But 1 box is more than enough for 2" below shoulder length hair. For 7-8 dollars, it's a steal! Make sure to use a high qualit, REAL ceramic/tourmaline at steady 400-410 C temp. Don't use the ceramic plated ones, they won't work.
Happy straightening! My mom definitely loved it. She looked 10 years younger.
About a week ago I had enough with the frizzy lion's mane that I had been given. I went onto the Sally's website and ordered 6 boxes of the One n" Only Curl Remover. I had read mixed review's, but figured my hair was already hideous so there wasn't much more that could go wrong.
After about 2 hours of staring at the package that had arrived in the mail earlier today, I finally sucked it up and gave it a go. I am now sitting here beyond excited to have my hair back!! And you know what? It seems to be even straighter and smoother than before!
Here are the steps I took to reverse my spiral perm:
1. I got into the shower and washed my hair with Mane and Tail Deep Conditioning Shampoo, followed by Mane and Tail Deep Conditioning Conditioner (ears down, paying special attention to my ends). I combed through my hair while in the shower.
2.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
OMG!!! This product has ruined my hair. I have been using it since 2011 with great success. But sometime in 2014 they reformulated it to include keratin. Read morePublished 13 months ago by ONO reviewer
Horrible product!!!! I left in on my hair for 5 MINUTES and now my hair is so damaged it feels like angel hair noodles, it's all breaking off, and huge clumps fall out when I brush... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Haley B.
Although it was fast shipment, but the result was not as well expected as I thought.Published on July 9, 2014 by Sukey
been using this for a few years after my GF said my hair looked like hay from my previous solution. Never damages by hair ever, although I do have a professional apply it for me... Read morePublished on January 10, 2014 by Cyriac Roeding
I have used this product for years. They changed the formula recently, it says it has Keratin. That should help, but it makes it worse. Read morePublished on September 7, 2013 by Geri