Uno R3 (open-source clone of Arduino Uno R3), USB cable, 9V snap connector, and 8AA battery pack (batteries not included).
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ATmega328P SMD chip with CH340G USB driver. Plug and play with Windows 10 and the Arduino IDE.
- Power the Uno R3 with a 9V battery or the 8AA battery pack (batteries not included).
- 8 AA rechargable batteries provide 9.6V of power. 8 AA alkaline batteries provide 12V of power. Perfect match for the recommended 7-12V input.
- Includes open-source Arduino Uno R3 clone, USB cable, 9V snap connector with barrel jack plug, and 8AA battery pack (batteries not included).
- Compatible with Arduino Uno R3
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compatible open-source clone of the Arduino Uno R3, USB cable, 9V snap connector, and 8AA battery pack (batteries not included). Power the Arduino with a 9V battery or use the 8AA battery pack (batteries not included). 8 rechargable AA batteries provide 9.6V. 8 alkaline batteries provide 12V. Recommended input voltage for the Arduino is 7-12V, so the battery pack is in the ideal voltage range. The Uno R3 uses the ATmega328P SMD chip and the CH340G USB driver. On Windows 10, just plug in the USB cable, launch the Arduino IDE, and this device will appear on second COM port.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall though, Great price, it works, and I could adapt it to my needs.