Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno
This tub has couple of openings to fill air in different segments. And these opening are very big. I am unable to find a pump to fill air.
asked by Div on November 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I bought my nieces and nephew the duck tub by Munchkin. Their parents haven't told me of any problems. Sorry!
R. Roman answered on November 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We just blew it up with lip power! If you wanted to use a pump, I would suggest the type used to inflate air mattresses. just leave inflated and hang at end of tub to store. The included suction cup hook is too weak to hold tub,Replaced it with a better hook that works well.
pepe answered on November 29, 2012

A
We just blew air into it by mouth
Luvmyhubsandbabies answered on November 30, 2012

A
my husband used a compressor
I. Rodriguez answered on November 30, 2012

A
My husband used a compressor to fill the tub
I. Rodriguez answered on November 30, 2012

A
You don`t really need a pump, it is not too big. We just simply blew it, did not take long at all.
V. answered on November 30, 2012

A
I just blew it up myself. It only took me a couple of minutes to blow up the whole thing. And the good news is: I never had to blow it up again! It held it's shape really well for months. I just scooped the water out and hung it up on the shower wall to dry using the attached suction cup.
Pokeeey answered on November 30, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product