Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on April 11, 2017
Wasn't a fan of this specific OPI polish but I love all others.
on February 17, 2010
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!! For years when I would go to the nail salon I would always just use the salon's (off brand) base coat, nail polish, and top coat to complete my mani/pedi. But, of course as you all know the polish starts to chip & crack within the first 24 hrs and by day 2 you are taking your nail polish off or going in for a polish change. That can add up to BIG BUCKS. But, not with this OPI Chip Skip. I am an OPI Fan. Over the years I've managed to collect about 64 bottles of OPI Nail Lacquer. In my opinion It helps me out when I bring in my own polish to the salon for my mani/pedi because I already know what color I want to put on, how it already looks on me because I've tried it on before, and not to mention I can avoid the "cheapie" polishes that will most definetly chip and crack. I have always used OPI Base Coats but, this particular product is AWESOME it actually makes the polish lasts alot longer and in my case my nail color would stay on for 6-8 days before It's starts to wear off and like the other review from "d briggs country girl" says it WILL NOT CHIP. If your're wondering what I use try these simple steps. I now use one coat of the OPI Chip Skip FIRST and two coats of any OPI Nail Polish and I finish with OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat it dries fast to a glossy finish and my nail color stays on longer and most of all it DOESN'T CHIP !!!!!
on February 2, 2012
I have to be honest, I was pretty skeptical of this before buying. I was afraid I wasted my money. I used it the day I received it and my nail polish has stayed on for a week. No chips or any signs of chipping. Works awesome. I didn't use a base coat when using this. Just went straight to the color.
on December 30, 2012
My nails are often brittle, snag easily, and even when I file them, I some times have rough spots. Using this product smooths out the rough places, and makes a smooth surface before applying polish. I recommend it.
on August 16, 2013
I was sceptical, but this really works!
I have problem nails that can't seem to hold nail polish, This product really makes a difference.
on July 1, 2011
LOVE Chip Skip! A woman who gave me a manicure used it and my polish stayed on much longer. I have kids so I am always washing dishes, giving baths, and using my hands, so I needed something to lessen the amount of times per week I was painting my nails. Thanks OPI!
on January 21, 2016
I am AMAZED!! I have never been able to polish my own nails because the polish just chips no matter what products I have tried in the past. I watched a Youtube video about preparing your nails for polish and this Chip Skip was recommended so I said "What the heck, let's give it a shot" and OMG, it WORKS!! So far, 5 days and not one chip.
on October 23, 2015
My nail polish does stay on longer than usual when I use this. I usually have to redo my nails before the work week is over, but when I use this, it lasts all week. Very easy and quick to use as it dries instantly.
on August 6, 2015
Usually very happy with OPI products. Unfortunately, this chip preventor has been very disappointing. Didn't seem to be any difference in how quickly the nail polish started to chip after applying this versus not using it at all.
on December 18, 2014
I really didn't see a significant difference in the length of wear in my manicures. I really didn't care for how drying it was to my nail bed either-- my nails would feel brittle after taking off my polish. I won't buy this again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.