Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Does this have the option to listen to the radio or do you have to strickly use your phone?
asked by Brooke on May 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
No it does not and volume is poor
kris answered on May 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
always with phone, i´ve never tried to use the radio in the cellphone though. it works perfect with iphones but the next and prev song doesn´t work with any other brand. I´ve tried with samsung, nokia, Bberry, xperia and it only pauses the song, it doesn´t move to the next/prev song. sound is great!!
Mario R. Quinto answered on May 6, 2013

A
strictly use your phone, ipod, or other mp3 player. it is basically computer speakers in a cool, waterproof design
john answered on May 6, 2013

A
no radio, and for the price this unit is terrible on the volume and sound, i sent two back, no bass at all, these are small very small computer speakers and sound like them, waterproff u have to make the speakers out of hard core mat. so the sound sucks so bad, i got bluetooth speaker and it cost less , sounds like a speaker and has bass and u can charge it lasts for 7 hours full blast, so dont get this unit, u wont like the very bad sound and volume. ryan
Kenneth McKenzie answered on May 6, 2013

A
Strictly auxiliary It does not have a radio
; ~ PB answered on May 6, 2013

A
This device is powered speakers only, no radio parts. It can just amplify the sound from another device (phone, MP3 player, etc.).
Pete Kapustynski answered on May 6, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product