OptiShot 2 Golf Simulator
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bundle includes OptiShot 2 Infrared Golf Simulator Set PLUS Extra Swing Pad Replacement Turf & 15ft Extension USB Cable
- OptiShot 2 Infrared Simluator Set includes Infrared Optical Swing Pad, OptiShot Golf 3D Software, USB Cable (10ft), Foam Practice Balls and Adjustable Rubber Tees
- Extra 15ft USB Extension Cable - Perfect for setting up the OptiShot in a large area, the standard 10ft USB cable usually isn't long enough!
- Extra Swing Pad Replacement Turf - Constant use can wear down the Optical Swing Pad, having a backup will keep up swinging!
- Comes with 1-Year Warranty, Software Updates and 1-2-3 Startup Guide
- Connect to HDTV or Projector
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
OptiShot2 Golf Simulator
Experience lifelike golf from the comfort of your own home. Introducing OptiShot2, the world’s most popular golf simulator. Whether you’re looking to improve your golf game, play all year round or compete with friends and family, OptiShot can deliver. Play OptiShot on your computer and pair it with your HDTV or projector. Discover a new world of golf with OptiShot2.
Practice. Play. Compete.
Discover the easiest most intuitive golf simulator platform. OptiShot2 is an award-winning golf simulator that is built for all types of golfers. With 15 world renown courses included, realistic environment and the ability to play up to 4 players, OptiShot is a leader in golf simulator technology. Pick from 6 different game types, weather conditions, and multiple camera views.
Accurate Swing Analysis
With unparalleled 16 high-speed 48MHz infrared sensors, OptiShot is precisely tuned for tracking club swing data. Calibrate your favorite clubs, see your shot patterns, and get instantaneous feedback on every shot.
Out of the box, OptiShot2 comes with 15 great courses such as Torrey Black, Twisted Twig, and Palm Desert. Each course is meticulously modeled after world renowned country clubs.
Take your golf game to the next level with OptiShot Season Pass, the revolutionary online tournament platform bringing golfers from around the world to compete against each other. Get access to over 40 new courses and compete in online tournaments for a chance to win great prizes.
Bundle includes OptiShot 2 Infrared Golf Simulator Set PLUS Extra Swing Pad Replacement Turf & 15ft Extension USB Cable OptiShot 2 Infrared Simluator Set includes Infrared Optical Swing Pad, OptiShot Golf 3D Software, USB Cable (10ft), Foam Practice Balls and Adjustable Rubber Tees Extra 15ft USB Extension Cable - Perfect for setting up the OptiShot in a large area, the standard 10ft USB cable usually isn't long enough! Extra Swing Pad Replacement Turf - Constant use can wear down the Optical Swing Pad, having a backup will keep up swinging! Comes with 1-Year Warranty, Software Updates and 1-2-3 Startup Guide
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The biggest disappointment I have in this product is it cannot be used outdoors I was ready to use this regularly with my clubs in my backyard hitting real balls into a net. It needs florescent lighting, not even incandescent light will work with this product. Fortunately my three-car garage has only florescent lighting and the ceiling is high enough for me to take a full swing with my driver.
I was able to read through documentation on the website and realize I had to calibrate every single club not just for swing path but for the length of the shaft the loft of the club and then add or subtract for club Speed and distance.
I used my Zepp device to to accurately manage the speed of the club to each and every club. After I did this each club was far more accurate in distance and the speed of the club head. I found calibrating the irons to be extremely easy but my hybrids, woods and driver were very difficult.
Analyzing the difference between the driver and the irons I realize it could be a lighting issue. All of my hybrids, words, and driver are black heads and black on the sole. On my driver I took white tape and taped the bottom, this allowed me to calibrated as quickly as the irons.My three wood and hybrids I used that blue tape that you get at any hardware store in the paint department. Again it made it a lot easier to calibrate the square open and closed angles of the club head which are required for accurate readings.This process took me over two hours to complete my entire set.
I have not played a round of golf on it yet, that is not why I purchased it, I purchased it for the purpose of practice but I will have to come back to this review and update it after I get to do that. I simply have been able to get my clubs, this product and my Zepp device calibrated and it appears it will be beneficial for me.
It's difficult to recommend this product to another person because:
1. The lighting requirement is so strict
2. Must be indoors which would limited to a lot of people
3. I feel you must buy a mad so that your feed or at the same level as the ball, otherwise your feet are going to be below the ball and it will not simulate the driving range.
1) Quick easy setup
3) Reads every swing (at least for me)
4) Can use foam or real balls
5) Feedback on path, tempo, club face, swing speed
6) Includes 15 courses
7) Doesn't push your laptop too hard (a problem with SkyTrak - and I have a beast for a laptop)
10) Nice driving range
11) Mini Tour for $50/year where you can play tournaments and get access to many more courses
12) The ability to buy single courses for $30, versus expensive bundles with other golf sims
13) The multi-player is a dream come true - very simple
14) The amount of active games available in multi-player
1) Putting - it is pretty awful at this. All simulators are bad at putting, but Optishot is perhaps the worst that I've run across.
2) The graphic detail is lower than other golf sims (but easier on your computer). At the same time the image is brighter, clearer.
3) Those are the only cons I can think of at this point.
Would highly recommend the Optishot2 to anyone wanting to practice during the winter. Can you get a better system? Probably. Do you want to spend $5,000 for it versus $300? Probably not. The next "step up" from Optishot2 is SkyTrak - and it is not worth spending the extra $. Having owned both, I prefer the Optishot2.
Putting is difficult, but possible. I like that it shows the putter face at impact. Hitting balls, you really have to use a tee. If you don't, the pad leaves a green smudge on the ball that is pretty hard to get off if you can at all. So you don't want to use nice golf balls on the matt. It doesn't read my TaylorMade R9 driver very well. I had to put some reflective tape on it to get it to see the driver and even with that it sees the driver maybe 20% of the time. It reads my irons pretty well. I guess for the price, it's pretty good. I set up the netting, a hitting screen, projector, matt, carpet, and optishot2 for about $1500. The skytrak is about $2000 just for the sensor.
This is good for reading your club head speed, path and face at impact.
Not many people can have a golf simulator in their basement and for about $1500. I have tall basement ceilings, 9 foot 8 inches and can use any club I want. It's a nice setup to have, especially if you live in the north with these long winters. I'm in Michigan and it is April 9th and snowing today. My golf league starts next week and thanks to this simulator I will be ready. The indoor golf domes don't show your ball flight very well and they certainly don't show your club head speed, face or swing path!