Cloth Reusable Basket Coffee Filter (Size #2) - Made in Canada of Hemp and Organic Cotton - Zero Waste, Eco-Friendly, Natural Filter for Drip Coffee Makers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ECO-FRIENDLY COFFEE FILTER: Our filters are all made of 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton – both responsibly produced, sustainable materials that will last through hundreds of uses.
- ZERO WASTE AND MORE AFFORDABLE: Our filters cost around the same as a box of paper coffee filters (or tea filters), but will last far longer, so not only are you taking a small step to stop single use products, but you’re also saving some money in the process. We also use minimal packaging to ensure we keep it green!
- HANDMADE WITH CARE IN CANADA: Purchasing from Pinyon Products means you are supporting a small business right here in North America (not a massive overseas manufacturer), and the profits from your purchase go right back into our local economy.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR COFFEE: Our cloth filters remove more of the bitter sediment than metal mesh filters that can taint the taste of your delicious coffee, while still allowing more of the natural, decadent oils to pass through than paper filters
- EASY TO CLEAN: Just empty the grounds (hopefully into your compost), rinse and allow to air-dry. For a deeper clean after months of use, boil in some water for 3-5 minutes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pinyon Products believes in the elimination of single use products for a sustainable, zero-waste future. All our products are eco-friendly, and made of entirely natural fibers.
This basket coffee filter can be used hundreds of times! Just dampen the filter before each use and it will achieve nearly the same flow rate as paper, while allowing more of the coffee's natural oils to flow through, creating a more delicious, smooth tasting coffee. We recommend using your filter with seams facing outwards (inside out) to ensure easier cleaning.
Upon receiving the product, we recommend you boil it in water for around 3-5 minutes to ensure any debris from the shipping process is cleaned off.
After each use, dispose of the grounds (hopefully through reuse or composting), and rinse the filter with warm water and allow it to air dry.
The filter will naturally become stained over time from the coffee - this is perfectly normal and does not alter taste or performance
Every few weeks we recommend boiling the filter in water for a couple minutes to ensure it performs as good as new.
Dimensions: 4”x 6”
lorazepam Explosives Gases Flammable Liquids Flammable Solids Substances Liable to Spontaneous Combustion Substances which, incontact with Water, Emit Flammable Gases) Oxidizing Substance Organic Peroxides Toxic Infectious Substances Radioactive Materials Corrosive Substances SARS
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that it’s made of organic materials that can eventually be composted (though I don’t see that happening anytime soon). I have a smaller coffee maker, so appreciate the availability in a smaller size, as most filters are made to fit standard coffee makers. The filter works great, and I don’t notice any different in taste. Not any harder to use than a paper filter. Easy to turn inside out and rinse off. The coffee stains the filter of course, but that’s expected.
One thing I really appreciated was the company’s obvious effort to be more sustainable. The filter was packaged in a simple paper envelope that can be recycled. No plastic or other wasteful packaging (except the amazon package, but that’s not the seller). I received an email from them thanking me for my purchase that included information and instructions for the filter. Overall I really appreciate the product and company, and am glad to make this small step towards contributing less waste.
Top international reviews
This *just* fits in my 8 cup chemex, I do not believe that it would fit in a 10 cup. Like all other cloth filters, there is an issue with air not being able to get out as it does with the paper filter. I just stick a reusable straw in the spout after I add the first bit of water & it stays there and works like a charm!
I am ordering a second one to leave at my partner's house.
After purchasing my first reusable filter I used it daily for 4 or 5 months (before going back and ordering two more) and it's still going strong. It will get stained after multiple uses but that doesn't bother me and it doesn't really affect the taste. The only reason I bought extras was so that I didn't have to wash it right away after making a pot in case I wanted to make another one later in the morning. I find it easiest to dump the grinds after they're dried out a bit and so I'll usually leave the used filter in a cup on my counter until the evening and then I'll wash it and hang it up to dry for the next day. To clean I usually just use water and a bit of dish soap.
Also, if you're used to the paper filters, these filters do bubble up more than the paper ones but if you flip the corners over the top rim that helps with the sputtering.