Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

organizing for america recommends this book to high school students

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 1, 2010, 5:27:19 PM PST
DosLady says:
2/2010: ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA HAS BEEN PASSING OUT PAPERWORK TO TEACHERS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS OFFERING TO RECRUIT THEM "build on the movement that elected President Obama by empowering students across the country to help us bring about our agenda".

Suggested reading on this recruiting paperwork;

*Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky
*The New Organizers, Zack Exley
*Stir It Up: Lessons from Community Organizing and Advocacy, Rinku Sen
*Obama Field Organizers Plot a Miracle, Zack Exley, Huffington Post
*Dreams of My Father Chicago Chapters, Barack Hussein ObamaHe separates mankind into three groups; "Haves, the Have-Nots and the Have-a-Little, Want Mores".

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2010, 11:18:14 AM PDT
This is the current administrations ( president Obama's ) handbook. NO WONDER

Posted on Mar 30, 2011, 10:22:25 PM PDT
I suggest this book as required reading for all high school and college students to use these methods against the radicals.
This book, depending on how it's taught, can go both ways. I'm sure that's not how Alinsky intended the book used, but information is power. Exposed, it's methods are clear and recognizable; also more ineffective.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2013, 3:31:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 27, 2013, 3:34:38 PM PDT
I entertained a similar notion, but I value information too much, too highly, to consider dis-information a viable tool. These people are allied, by their own prescription that the ends justify the means (adopted by Hitler, Mao, and Stalin, who murdered 150 millions) with the Prince of Darkness; and that's the key for them, "darkness." Though tempting, I'll continue to reject it in favor of Light. So, ask, why not both? I recall that the KGB liked what they thought was derived from early art development, "chiaroscuro," by painting the canvas with lies and truth in inscrutable combinations. Well, they didn't understand chiaroscuro, only thought they did. No, I think shining the brightest possible light on all facts and on all lies, giving anyone as clear a choice as possible, is the only acceptable choice. Let these devils ally with Lucifer. If they succeed in the end, then we didn't work hard enough. But let that always be the war. Learn evil's deadly games, its tactics and its lies so well that you can explain the choices clearly and precisely to your children, or anyone else, so they can decide. Don't trick the children as the far left try so desperately to do. It's hard work, beating these devils. Let's work hard enough to beat them with truth. It won't be easy, but, pray, let's do it. And smile, for heaven's sake. How much fun watching them burn up in their clever lies. But use their tactics, damn ourselves and what we love? Let's not. If we're not lazy, we won't have to.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2013, 4:01:55 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 27, 2013, 4:03:00 PM PDT
I remember when freely advocating disinformation and lies to school children would get you burned at the stake.
"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise..."
Proverbs 17:28
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 1, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 27, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about