Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Xbox 360 Data Transfer Cable forum

I have an original (thick) XBOX360 that I want to expand the 20GB drive on to a replacement 320GB drive

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 5, 2013 2:40:48 PM PDT
Lead Singer says:
Hi all - I want to replace the drive on my older (thick) Xbox 360 from the OEM 20GB to a 320GB --> this one JacobsParts 320GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360 - Highest Capacity

Will this cable work for that? How?

I see a lot of posts on transferring from Thick to Slim... etc. Appreciate the reply.

R

Posted on Sep 5, 2013 7:21:07 PM PDT
Its states this under the pricing Connects an Xbox 360 hard drive to other Xbox 360 hard drives and Xbox 360 S hard drives (will not transfer data between Xbox 360 S hard drives) To answer your question Yes It can transfer between two original xbox hard drives including the slim also

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 6, 2013 5:47:04 AM PDT
Lead Singer says:
Thank you Branden. Just wanted to be sure.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 5, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Data Transfer Cable
Xbox 360 Data Transfer Cable by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars (432)