Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Do you have to buy the original game or could you solely get an expansion pack? What is recommended (can't buy all right now).
asked by AR on May 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
Get the core game, Core game has more cards and rules.
Christopher Myers answered on May 9, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Since the expansion packs contain both question and answer cards, you certainly can play with just that. You'll just start recycling cards sooner due to the limited number. You can download the rules from the CAH website (http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/).
JY answered on May 9, 2013

A
Buy the original game first. It has instructions and the most cards. Buy the expansions later.
Matt answered on May 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I wouldn't recommend it you wouldn't have enough black cards. I suggest that you get the main set first.
Cameron answered on May 9, 2013

A
You can buy the expansion decks only. Alternatively, you can download the original for free and get the instructions and buy the expansion decks and use those. Then you can choose to get the original deck printed out yourself - it is much cheaper that way, but the cards aren't quite as nice - you can still play that way, though
Tracy Nicholas answered on May 9, 2013

A
You don't necessarily have to by the original, but it doesn't make much sense because the amount of cards you get in the expansion is very small compared to the core game. Also, like others have said, its nice to have the instructions. If you can't buy them all, I know in the past they have provided the ability to print the cards for free. I think its worth buying them to support the company, but also the quality of the cards would be much worse if you printed them off.
fram0027 answered on May 9, 2013

A
There aren't enough cards in the expansion pack to play with. I recommend you buy the original game and get the expansions as you can.
Valerie Christopher answered on May 9, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'd buy the original game. The expansion packs are just different answers you could use. Worth every penny!!
Shannon answered on May 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Id buy the original game first, It would be better.
korey weyant answered on May 9, 2013

A
The original game has the instructions and the majority of the cards. Buy expansions later on.
Joe P answered on May 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product