ornerx Decorative Cactus Candles Tea Light Candles 6 Pcs
- Low Return Rate: 39% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "cactus stuff"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 Pcs decorative candles in metal tealight holders
- Standard tealight size, each candle size: 1.57" Dia x 1.57" H
- Unscented paraffin wax candles, last about 30 minutes burning time
- Three different shapes of cactus, two of each design, total 6 pcs candles
- These cute tealights will add a nice touch for any decor, a great gift idea for your friends
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
30 minutes burning time just for the cactus part of the candles.
The dirt part also made of wax, when the upper burns out, it burns on. Same as regular tea light, lasts about another 30 minutes.
In conclusion, the whole candle from the top to the bottom burns for nearly an hour
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Other than that, this is a cute, quirky candle for the succulent fan.