Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 17, 2008, 5:13:44 PM PDT
nk says:
My husband of 3 years has decided that he has no passion for me and it is over. He wants to date other women and sleep with them because he feels like it has been too long that he hasn't felt any passion in his life. We have to live in the same house until it is sold. It is currently on market and both of us can't afford to move out before that. I have love/hate relationship with him. I would love to get over him but it is hard since I have to see him every day and see him go out on his dates. i am not into dating and I hate everything to do with men right now. Help

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008, 12:50:28 PM PDT
Live for HIM says:
any man that would put you in that situation is a cold-hearted jerk. i know it hurts, but you deserve better, don't ever forget that. if u have a friend you whose house u can sleep at whenever possible, go do that, at least it will get you out of that house until it sells.i had to do the same before and it is very hard. on the weekends i stayed w/ a friend on her couch to get away. be strong and know that u will survive this and be available for someone who knows how to treat a woman.

Posted on Aug 28, 2009, 12:36:50 PM PDT
K.lily says:
Im in a similar position... except we have two children, and last year he moved me 3000 miles away from my family (my choice at the time), but the times have changed if I knew this was going to happen I wouldnt have moved! I moved with the promise of having my family (my kids and husband), but now he's tearing it apart, and whats worse is now we have no money for plane tickets, so it will be a long time before I can go back home for support. Im very lonely right now. Sad thing is we still love eachother, he just wants to have freedom to do whatever he wishes, without constraints of a wife and kids.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2010, 4:51:16 PM PST
shygirl says:
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. In some ways it reminds me of what I had to go through and what I am going through. I myself have two children with a man that I have had a difficult relationship for the last 10 years and I put my whole heart into this man trying to make this relationship work for my children and to have the life of a family. Well, we are not together now I finally told him to move out almost a year ago, but we have had a very crazy relationship because I can't seem to move on and be with anyone else because I love this man so much and he is so selfish, he wants to live a life without constraints and do whatever he wishes. I say he wants to have the woman and kids but live a single mans life. I really hate him right now because he has hurt me so much over the years. Even though it's been almost a year of him being out of the house I have been intimate with him knowing he has been with other people and I have done myself more damage than good. My self esteem is down because I feel like something is wrong with me. He tells me he loves me and will for the rest of his life, but that I will not accept him for how he is and I don't trust him so he says we are not right for each other. I want to move on and I know I deserve better, but I have to deal with this man because I have kids with him. He is a deadbeat dad because he doesn't help me with our kids which adds more pain and I feel so stupid that I got myself involved with such a loser. I wish I could just wake up one day and have no feelings for him. I know one day that will happen but in the meantime it hurts and I'm very angry and bitter about the way he has treated me. I know I deserve better, but right now I know I'm not good for anyone until I heal. I see your post has been a while ago and I hope your situation is better now. You and your kids deserve so much better.

Posted on Oct 6, 2011, 5:48:31 PM PDT
I am in a situation were my boyfriend moved in with me and he pays all the bills. its like I'm depending on him. I don't work and I am a full-time college student. he doesn't want me to work, he just wants me to finish school. He has turned into a pure dog!! I don't know what to do I just want to be alone. I feel like I have to take what he does because if I kick him out I would be really really strewed. I love him and I take so much. I know that he's doing wrong I know he is. he trust to make me look crazy when I catch him doing things. I have to deal with it because I have to finish school and there are no jobs around. I feel hurt and tooken advantage of. I don't know what to do like I really don't know what to do. I just don't want to be with him. my friends tell me to use him and let him do what he wants til I finish school but I can't lie I love. he comes home every night. he takes me out buys me what I want n need but there are females on the side. one day I'm mad n and he sucks me right back in and does the same thing over agin. I don't know what to do. I lovehim but I know we can't ho farther
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 17, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers