Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on September 30, 2008
This mix is great anytime. I love it. Would recommend it to anyone that likes Chex mix.
on June 14, 2011
I tasted this snack at my local pub and found it tasty... much better than chips or other mixes. I was told it was sold in Sam's club and Wegman's for $18 per 30 0z container. Bought it from Utz in a 4 pack for $41.00.
Each piece has a different taste and texture...Could not ask for a more delicious snack or a better price. Thank you Utz!
on December 12, 2008
Enjoyed the product and they also provided very fast shipping. I'm about out and need to order more.
on March 9, 2007
This is an addicting, fantastic snack mix. It has a wonderful variety of crackers and blend of flavors.
on July 9, 2006
I found these tubs at Costco and was dismayed to discover that they are no longer carrying them. I buy the 4-pack here at amazon and I am very satisfied. The snacks are tasty; not too salty and offers a variety of chips in the mix that all blend nicely.
on March 27, 2013
I put out bowls of this stuff whenever I have friends over, and it goes in a flash! Not many people know about this mix, but quite a few people that I have introduced it to have found it and bought it for their own homes because they liked it so much! Love the variety of items in the mix too - sweet, salty, crispy, crunchy! If you like "Gardetto's", you will LOVE this more!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question