Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bit by Ozobot, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Proud winner of many awards including Kapi's Best Robot toy at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Easy start up - Step 1: Pick up paper & markers to draw coded mazes - Step 2: Go to Ozoblockly.com to fully program Ozobot. It's quick and simple to drag & drop blocks of codes.
- Hours of extra fun for boys and girls when you download A - the free Ozobot's website activities and B - the IOS & Android Ozobot Apps to play interactive games for every level.
- Create challenges and DIY activities, or even design your own games to share with all your friends and the amazing Ozobot community.
- Need off/on screen time learning? We have teacher recommended, free programming & STEM inspired lesson plans, fit for different ages and levels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ozobot Bit—Make Your Mark
In the Box: 1 Ozobot Bit (Titanium Black), 1 USB charging cable, 1 OzoSkin, 1 Ozobot Bit carrying pod, OzoCards
A Bot for Both Brains
Small Robots. Big Ideas.
Endless Fun for Every Skill Level
Start With Colors
Control Bit with colors on paper or your tablet. Bit’s sensors can read both!
Build With Blocks
Build your skills with block-based programming and Ozobot apps.
Create Your World
Create epic mazes, cityscapes and racetracks for Bit.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I love about it is how my son is really into it. He loves drawing new paths on paper. He started with simple shapes and then after we worked on one together with some advanced patterns his mind went wild with new mazes. I've played with it and think it is fun but I have to take away a star for a few reasons. First, their web site is not intuitive at all. It takes a lot of clicking around and doesn't really help you get started right away with the Ozobot. On a Dell XPS 18 tablet with the Ozobot calibrated I could not get the Ozobot to work with any of the Tap and Play games. The OzoTracker for calibrating for Tap N Play games redirects to a page that is not found, so I don't know if it is even saving the settings. I played with brightness u and zoom settings and nothing. I'm going to keep trying some things, but that was sort of disappointing. The iPad app works great as does OzoGroove on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
As I am writing this review I remembered seeing some kind of logic software to program these with. I am a software engineer, so that was a selling point to me. I just went back and watched the video here on Amazon. I was able to see something called OzoBlocky. I little search and I found http://ozoblockly.com/! Why do they not have a link to this on the Ozobot site? We've been playing and searching for things on the internet to do with the Ozobot and that site never came up. Again, they tell you all the great things it can do, but you have to figure it out. At least we have something new to try this weekend.
Overall I like the Ozobot. My son (10 years old) treats it like his first real robot, despite expensive Lego EV3 set he has. But that was the point of this. The Lego and Raspberry Pi kits are fun for him to tinker with, but he is still a year or two away from fully truly understanding the full potential of them. At least now that I have found OzoBlocky site I can ease him into programming concepts like loops. If they every get the site to be more kid friendly and link to OzoBlocky, I would give this 5 stars.
--Update-- Ozoblocky seems to work well with my XPS 18 and is a lot of fun. It opened up a whole other avenue of Ozobot fun. Right now 4 1/2 stars. A good website would make it 5 stars.
The rest of the features work as advertised.
1) when we load code from blockly, the success rate is less than 20%: the process always fail if the size of screen spot is larger than the ozobot footprint. Even after we adjust the screen size, 80% of the time, the ozobot will fail in loading program (turn red). We calibrate every time before loading.
2) the movement of ozobot is not very precise. Besides, it needs to be frequently movement aligned (through iOS APP). Otherwise, it keeps moving in curves in stead of straight lines as we instructed it to.
3) it is very sensitive to the line width and shape for the line code. No success guaranteed.
Otherwise, for the price, it is worth recommending to any kids who want to exploit programming and robot.