- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0792HBFFH
- Average Customer Review: 73 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
pHin Water Care Hot-Tub Monitor and Chemical Bundle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes pHin water monitor, 1-quart of Leaisure Time A Spa Bright and Clear, and 2.2 lbs of Lesireu Time RENU2 non-chlorine shock
- pHin water monitor works with chlorine, salt and bromine pools and hot tubs
- pHin water monitor measures pH, chlorine, bromine and temperature 24/7. Also tests for total alkalinity, total hardness and cyanuric acid, as needed.
- pHin water monitor features Lab-grade sensors, wireless conectivity, no moving parts, and no need to charge or replace the battery
- Leisure Time Bright and Clear for hot water helps filters trap dirt, soap, oily films, and suspended particles to create clear & clean water
- Leisure Time RENU2 non-chlorine shock clears cloudy water and eliminates odors and contminants
Specification for this product family
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
pHin connects to your phone via WiFi.
- Flexible: Works with chlorine, salt and bromine pools and hot tubs.
- Easy: Works with any chemical brand.
- Remote monitoring: Check your water at any time from anywhere.
- Alerts and advice: Get customized and timely iOS and Android notifications.
- Always there for you: Measures pH, chlorine, bromine and temperature 24/7. Also tests for total alkalinity, total hardness and cyanuric acid, as needed.
- Reliable: Lab-grade sensors, no moving parts, and no need to charge or replace the battery.
What is pHin?
pHin, the Smart Water Care solution takes the guesswork out of pool and hot tub maintenance and helps keep your water safe. pHin monitors your water chemistry and temperature 24/7, and notifies your smartphone when you need to take action.
Then, it gives you recommendations on how to balance your water so you’re adding only the exact chemicals needed.
The pHin Mobile App also provides one-touch, on-demand access to the Pool Service on Demand network of pre-qualified pool and hot tub service technicians. It’s as easy as Monitor, Notify, Add!
Pricing and Warranty:
Smart monitor, wireless bridge, calibration kit, chemical monitoring, recommendations and hardware warranty for 1 year included with purchase price. After that, $99/year covers ongoing monitoring and adjustment recommendations, replacement monitors and free hardware upgrades. If you prefer not to pay $99/year, pHin will continue to provide temperature and basic alerts when your pH and sanitizer are out of balance as long as your monitor works, but it will no longer give you chemical recommendations.
pHin Smart Monitor, pHin Wireless Bridge, Calibration Kit and pHin Mobile App.
- pHin Smart Monitor: remotely monitors water chemistry 24/7 with a lab-grade sensor for reliability and accuracy, and wirelessly broadcasts the data to the pHin Wireless Bridge, using energy-efficient Bluetooth technology.
- pHin Wireless Bridge: picks up the water chemistry data and securely sends it to the pHin Cloud over the home WiFi.
- pHin Calibration Kit: provides additional water analysis to keep an eye on the chemical levels that are important but change slowly, such as total alkalinity, hardness and CYA.
- pHin Mobile App: guides customers through pHin setup and provides alerts, notifications and news related to their water chemistry, and pHin products and services.
|Brand||Leisure Time Spa||HTH Pool||HTH Spa||Poolife|
|pHin Describes Dosing Instructions For:||Balancers, Sanitizers||Balancers, Shocks, Sanitizers||Balancers, Sanitizers||Balancers, Shocks, Sanitizers|
This box contains what you need to get started. Mobile phone not included.
pHin Smart Monitor
Monitors water chemistry and temperature 24/7, and sends smartphone alerts.
pHin Mobile App
Tells you how to balance your water and gives dosing recommendations.
pHin at Work
Here's how your pHin will look while monitoring your pool or spa.
Style: Hot-Tub Bundle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
update: 11/22/17 Phin sent me a replacement unit this one is not yelling at me to add Ph even though I do not need it. The app still needs to take my pool measurements into account and do the math of how much of what to add but it doesn't they expect you to use their stuff which is in pods... I recommend using a pool doctor type app for the calculations since their app will not tell you even though they could...
There are no direct readings just a bar graph type thing...
Another thing it does which is cool is you can get your pool readings from anywhere not just your local wifi it talks to your Phin acct and you can get your pool info from cell connection... I didn't know that..
So I upt it a few stars for the ' cool ' factor ... hopefully it will match close to my Taylor kit and not lead me astray ... I mainly got it so I know when the pool needs attention . If your thinking of getting one of these be sure to have a real test kit handy to validate its findings I also suggest your pool be fully balanced before putting it in and activating the unit so you have a clear baseline to start.
The chart is super handy to see where you are with pH and Sanitizer measured at what seems to be measured every 1/2 to 1 hour. It is a nice guide to see where things are trending but for those data geeks out there you are just looking at the big picture (1 week) versus being able to zoom into a 24 or 48 hr period to see the finer details (be sure to read why pHin does not show actual sanitizer numbers and all other startup docs). The "Water Report" shows your last test strip, another nice workflow but it would be nice to see all the parameters plotted versus just Hardness and Total Alkalinity to get a better understanding, digitally, of your input water (mine is well water) which would help in establishing a bromine reserve up front.
This took me a while to figure out but if you could scan a test strip and see all the results this might improve the refill adjustments. Overall, we are very pleased with pHin. We've had an amazing experience with support when spinning up and they seem eager to keep updating the technology and app. Would give a 5 but I think there is slight room for improvement which I think is coming.
There are some pros - Pretty easy to setup and use, iPhone app is very convenient (when the device connects with the bridge)
Overall, not worth the price.
Most recent customer reviews
I truly love this product.Read more