Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Kaleidoscope Heart forum

packaging concern

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 14, 2010, 7:24:25 PM PDT
Dan Spengler says:
So I stopped by FYE to pick this up today. It was on sale for 13 bucks, but normally it would an 18 dollar purchase. The problem was that the packaging was horrible. The disc comes in a cheap little cardboard folder, not even a digipak, just a glorified paper sleeve like what a single comes in. It was so slim that I doubted it had any kind of booklet inside.

The only reason I would have purchased it in store instead of iTunes is for the packaging, but the packaging is not worth it. Right now the album is the same price on amazon as it is on iTunes, so I'm going to get it, but I recommend anyone who likes packaging with their music to think hard about getting the disc if you can't get it for 10 bucks.

Posted on Sep 15, 2010, 11:55:16 AM PDT
Well there IS a booklet in it. I know this because I downloaded it from iTunes and I got the digital version.

I haven't seen this album in any store yet though. I originally went to Wal-Mart to purchase it on its release date but they had nothing new for some peculiar reason.

Anyway, I guess I'm glad I downloaded it atlhough for that, I wish I would have pre-ordered it to get the track 'Carolina' also.

Posted on Sep 21, 2010, 1:09:40 AM PDT
I now see what you mean. I saw it at Target the other day and it is similar-looking to a digipak container and does looks inferior to what would come in a normal CD case.

However, I would have bought it anyway. I'm sure the booklet is in there too.

Posted on Jan 12, 2011, 1:28:24 PM PST
A. Benson says:
I think using a cardboard cd case is better than using a plastic one. Well done Sara!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kaleidoscope Heart forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 14, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Kaleidoscope Heart
Kaleidoscope Heart by Sara Bareilles (Audio CD - 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars (250)