Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
how do u get this to work with a pandigital 8 supernova..Its not working for me. is there a setting i have to change
asked by Christine Oneal on October 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
mine does not work , i need help with mine who do i turn to for help
SUSIE answered on October 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When I first got it I did not think it was going to work. I went to my guru friend's house and he had the adapter I needed to change USB to USB mini for the Pandigital. It still did not seem to work so I handed it to Johnnie who fiddled with it and then said, it is working! It has worked ever since. A couple of the keys do not work but the main keyboard does work. Don''t know how it started working, maybe try another adapter.
george answered on October 15, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I could never get it to work. It was money that i wasted.
Pamela S. Campbell answered on October 15, 2012

A
I don't know what to tell you. It works but I find it has a loose connection or something that causes the tablet to just shut the screen down and loose what I was doing. I didn't do anything special. It came with the adapter cable that might be the problem? Sorry I can't help ya!
Janet L.G. answered on October 15, 2012
Comments (5) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It was plug and play for me on the ainol tornados, elfii, and flame.

Sometimes miniUSB and microUSB connectors get a little lint in them during shipping - make sure they are clean. If that doesn't work you might try going into system settings and insuring that PnP is enabled for the usb port.
Brent S. Ferguson answered on October 16, 2012

A
There was no setting for me. Did the seller send two adapters? If so, all I did was connect the USB to Micro USB adapter to the SuperNova and attach that to the keyboard.
EmmaG answered on October 16, 2012

A
Unfortunately I do not know, I just plugged mine I and it started to work
Amazon Customer answered on October 16, 2012

A
I didn't change any settings. After the tablet has powered on then plug in the keyboard. See if that helps. If not there is a keyboard app that should help. I do not know the name of the app off hand though.
uneektyreek answered on October 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product