Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
How do you get a part of the cork out once stuck up inside?
asked by Karen M. on February 26, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
I had to use the needle nose plier trick a couple times, but I think I figured out the problem. When you hold the bottom button to remove the cork, be sure to hold it until it stops automatically, even if the cork is clear of the bottle. This will pull the cork fully up into the reciever where there are plastic ribs that keep the cork from spinning when you press the top part od the buttom to eject the cork. This opener easily pulls even the most stubborn plastic corks; LOVE IT!
M. Hassett answered on August 1, 2015
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
just a part of the cork? never happened to me before.. I suggest that you contact their customer service...
Ricardo Garita M. answered on February 26, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had to manually twist it off. it was frustrating. I hope I answered your question.
Happy Go Lucky answered on February 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Never had it happen but I would use needle nose pliers or an ice pick to hold the cork and then push the button.
Elaine From il answered on February 27, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Use needle nose pliers...it works. I've had to do this once with another brand electric opener. Reach needle nose pliers into the opener; grab the cork or what's left of it and hod while while depressing the top auto eject portion of the button.
K Blair answered on February 5, 2015
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hold the up button & it will decend.
Tiffany Rae answered on February 26, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Push the button the opposite way. The cork will come down.
Jamie L. Natole answered on February 26, 2013
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
shaking
Luis Baluche answered on February 27, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
shaking
Luis Baluche answered on February 27, 2013

A
Press the top of the extract button. The bottom pulls cork out of bottle and the top of the button pushes the cork out
JOAN answered on February 28, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product