Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on December 28, 2016
I am fairly technologically savvy and spent some time setting this up so I can print from my kindle (my kindle cannot recognize my networked Epson printer even though I installed the Epson ap). While I was able to link my printer to the cloud and can print from my PC using that method, this ap will not show any linked printers in the main screen (it is blank). I suspect this ap might work if you could install chrome and there are some rather suspect ways of doing so but I'm not in the mood to risk downloading a virus to my new Kindle so I'm resigned to not being able to print from my kindle until Amazon improves its operating system.
on April 11, 2016
Does not work. This app does not work at all and I have cloud compatible printers. Does not sync. If you can get it to work let me know because no matter what I tried this app would not work for me.
on May 30, 2017
This app doesn't work... at least not for kindle fire HDX..
Forget printing, I can't even add my account..
I know it's only in beta testing but it's completely nonfunctional...
on January 26, 2013
This app is installed on a Samsung Galaxy S3. It prints the test file ok but errors out on printing jpg files or xls files. I am investigating why this happens.

After investigating, the version that you download is important. Amazon does not have the latest version for some reason. After downloading from another source, it is working fine.
on October 30, 2015
I have an Apple computer connected to an old Brother b&w laser printer. I have a fairly new LG phone that I wanted to use to print from. I did everything it said on the instructions including downloading and installing it on the computer that's connected to the printer and it still won't work. I'm not surprised. I really didn't expect it to.
on June 11, 2016
Does not work with Kindle Fire HD as many others state. My printer is recognized by Google Cloud Print and I can print to it from PC. However Google Cloud Print does not recognize printers on Kindle. It may be a permissions issue...but someone tell us how to fix!
on June 20, 2017
Only applies to certain devices
on April 20, 2015
Unable to get this cloud printing to work from my Kindle and I was told that it would work. Extremely difficult process which is not worth the time. Really need to find a much easier way for Kindle users to be able to print from their Kindle or people will decide to move to use another tablet that will be much more print friendly.
on September 4, 2014
Downloaded Cloud Print so I could print from my Kindle Fire HDX. It was one problem after another, and I STILL CAN'T print! Had to keep "logging in" over and over, to Amazon, my e-mail, etc. Then we had to log in to the home PC, register it, then we tried to link it to the wireless printer, etc. We wasted several hours trying to get this to work, but it still wouldn't print!
on March 2, 2017
Too difficult to set up.