|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stylish? Check. Comfortable? Check. What more could she ask for? This little mary jane from pediped has it all. The Christina has a shimmery upper with contrast stitching for maximum appeal, plus its padded linings and durable rubber sole and toecap offer full protection and support for all-day play.
Designed with love, pediped footwear combines comfort and fashion into a shoe that is pediatrician recommended. Their construction enables babies to sense the ground beneath their feet as they learn how to walk, and to develop foot strength as they grasp with their little toes. pediped footwear is the 'next best thing to bare feet'.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0042JSTZS
- Item model number: Christina
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 my daugher has flat feet and therefore needs extra support (pediped Flex is on the short list of shoes w/ a seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association)
2) the rubber toes - they don't show the usual wear and tear and still look fabulous after 2 months of nearly daily use
3) the metalic gray color goes with everything!
My daughter has very narrow feet and these have fit wonderfully. I highly recommend!!