|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.85 - $65.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Temperature rated to -20C
- Flexible, self cleaning, non-marking sole
- Velcro straps for adjustability
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pediped Harper - White Cold weather, waterproof boot. Super flexible, but rugged self-cleaning, non-marking sole. Temperature rated to -20C. Made in China
Designed with love, pediped footwear combines comfort and fashion into a shoe that is pediatrician recommended. Their construction enables babies to sense the ground beneath their feet as they learn how to walk, and to develop foot strength as they grasp with their little toes. pediped footwear is the next best thing to bare feet.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00743PWCM
- Item model number: Harper - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But beyond that- the fabric on the upper part of the boot is already ripping and splitting at the back seam. My daughter has worn them outside maybe a dozen times, and only to head out with me- not outside to play in the snow. They have not even seen a day of heavy wear.
Given how expensive they are, I'll keep using them and hope that they don't split in the back on her.
Very Very disappointed Mom in Kitchener.
They are very stylish, comfy, fit great, protect from snow and water, always keep feet warm.
There UNZIPPING PROBLEM: There is one trick - the foot slips in easily when the child
puts them on himself/herself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I LOVE these boots!!! I could tell they were going to be awesome as soon as I took them out of the box. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Lynnette Panarra
These are great boots for my 2 1/2 year old girls. They have sufficient support for their feet, are fashionable and are very well made. Read morePublished 18 months ago by ralaimo
Love the boots - my daughter wore them today, warm and cozy, and she looked adorable. Bring on winter!Published 21 months ago by flyersbrb
Nice style, although I would prefer something more fancy for a girl. It's pretty hard to find in a snow boot section though... However, my 3-year-old loves them! :)Published 21 months ago by A. Libera