Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 24, 2012
I purchased these for my 11.5 month old daughter. They are SO adorable and well-made, and they actually stay on her feet. They are a bit large, but I expected that from the 12-18 month size and I'm okay with that since she's not actually walking yet. She will grow into them and they'll be perfect! For now, they make her keep her socks on on cold days! The leather and sole is very soft and flexible - exactly what I was hoping. These are my first pair of pedipeds and I will definitely buy again! And amazon's prices can't be beat!
2 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2013
This shoe is felxible yet grippy at the same time. I love pedipeds in general. I think they are teh closest thing you can get to going barefoot.
on October 17, 2012
These shoes are great for my 1 year old that just started walking. They are flexible and don't bother her at all. And the design is really cute. My kiddo has narrow feet and these stay on just fine!
on December 10, 2013
my daughter loves this and wears it everyday. Its very comfortable and fits well. The color matches well with all.
on December 9, 2012
Bought these for my daughter at 6 months and now that she is 17 months, she is growing out of the biggest size they offer. Sad day :( We LOVE these shoes! They are adorable, but more importantly they are comfortable, soft soled for precious growing feet, and easy to put on and take off. They have shown little to no wear but did notice the other day when my daughter fell that the toe scraped and it can't wipe off, the fabric is scraped. Would buy these again and again!
on November 27, 2012
My husband is a pediatrician and is a firm believer that kids need soft sole shoes (or no shoes at all) up until they are at least 2 years old. We got her these and the Isabella crib shoes also (in brown). We won't be buying her any other type of shoes because these are the best there are for the stage she is in!

- Soft soled but not so flimsy that she trips
- Rubber grips on the bottom so she doesn't slip
- Durable... she chews on her shoes in the car when I can't see her and they've held up well to her little teeth :)
- Pediped's are endorsed by the APMA
- Pretty true to size --if anything, barely on the small side, but I order a size up anyway since babies grow so fast.
- In my opinion, Pedipeds are a lot cuter than other soft sole shoes available. That isn't necessarily important as far as foot development goes, but as a mom, it sure does get points with me :)

Robeez are good shoes too (and also approved by APMA) but they are a little more flimsy and don't always have the grips on the bottom.
on December 28, 2012
These shoes are so cute, I love the brown. I have been ordering pedipeds for a long time my oldest now whereas the big kid flexes. They fit little baby feet like no other shoe!
on January 4, 2012
I bought 3 pairs of Pediped indoor shoes for my daughters from Amazon already. They are all pretty nice looking shoes with good functions. However, this pair has the flower on the sides just come off after 3 days of wearing it. And the bottom sole leather seems to be more slippy than the other Pediped infant shoes. Overall, I'm still a fan of Pediped.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.