Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Special Size: Toddler (1-4 Years)|Size: 23 M EU / 7 M US Toddler|Color: Dark Brown|Change
Price:$39.99 - $50.00

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 23, 2012
The shoes are darling but the quality was disappointing. After wearing for a few hours for family pictures the shoes looked like my daughter had been wearing them for years. The leather scuffed and scratched very easily. My daughter's last pair of Pediped shoes still look new after 18 months of almost daily wear. I wish I had just ordered her those again instead.
on February 2, 2015
Quality pair of shoes that my daughter loves to wear. Wish that there are sizes for big kids. She did not want to let go even she outgrew from them.
on December 17, 2013
My daughter was wearing these shoes for the 2nd or 3rd time in her high chair and when I took her out the flower got caught and completely popped off!
on June 13, 2012
We bought this for our daughter a year and a half ago. We just bought our third pair as she out grows the old ones. She wears them every Saturday to Synogogue and plays on the play ground in them. The hold up well and she loves the flower because it is "pretty".
on May 4, 2014
Love this shoe for my one year old! It stayed in very good condition and went well with her outfits! Definitely will purchase again!
on October 23, 2015
BELLISIMOS
on November 2, 2010
My daughter has worn pedipeds from when she was a baby so when I was going for Sunday shoes this year it wasn't a suprise I choose these. The difference with these is the memory foam insoles very comfy. Great shoes, very cute!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.