- Hardcover: 244 pages
- Publisher: Arlington House; First Edition edition (1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870004220
- ISBN-13: 978-0870004223
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,147,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The penny capitalist: How to build a small fortune from next to nothing Hardcover – 1979
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Love & Gratitude
Thank goodness it has finally been re-published and you no longer have to get on older/very expensive edition! Yay! So glad I'm now going to have this available on my kindle instead of just in paperback!
Written in a simple way, terms and systems explained clearly.
Well worth the investment.
So much more ease in my life around money.
What else is possible after YOU read this book?