Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
How well does this case work with with the new iPad 4? One person wrote about the magnets not aligning properly?
asked by M. Knapp on November 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
No, I have had the same problem. The case is well designed with a comfortable fit but the magnets have their problems. Sometimes they work and other times they don't. I am disappointed also! Love the color and fit. Wondering if this problem is Apple or a Snugg defect...
Nancy M. Thibodeau answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not a problem, it is on a new iPad4 and my wife loves it and it works fine!
William M Thomas answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I purchased an ipad 4 and this case for my weife. I have opened and closed it several times and it seems to turn on and off as it is supposed to.
Amazon Customer answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I love this case for my iPad 4. The magnets work perfect each time.
CynA.FL answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use the black Snugg case with my iPad 4 and the magnets work exactly as they should. One thing people may not consider: you can turn on and off the magnet feature using the "Settings" option on the iPad. If that feature is turned off, NO device will turn the iPad on and off.
Michelle Benoit answered on December 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm not sure. My purchase was for the iPad2. I'm curious what the company has to say about this.
Cybermage answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't know, i have ipad 2 and works great
bstraubel answered on November 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 15, 2012, 10:40:14 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product