|Price:||$24.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Dishwasher Safe!
- Prevents food & water spills
- Includes Non-slip Floor Gripping!
- For Medium-Large Dogs (50-100lbs)
- Measures 26"
Customers Also Shopped For
Color: Green | Size: Large
Top Customer Reviews
Allow me to start by listing the things that I LOVE about this mat:
1) By design, it grips both the floor and any dog bowl with non-slip ridges. Our dog likes to paw at her water bowl when it's empty, which until now would often send it rolling!
2) It is dishwasher safe - making cleaning it more than easy!
3) It is BPA and phthalate-free. If and when your dog licks any food or water that spills, they aren't lapping up toxic residues!
4) It is thick and very durable!
If I had to list one MINUSCULE issue, it would be that after being shipped (and I assume stored) in a rolled-up fashion, it took a good week or so to properly flatten out. In retrospect, a few heavy books would have helped with the process, but I wanted to mention it so that anyone reading can be prepared. This is the only (very minor) issue with this product, so it gets full marks from me and I highly recommend adding it to your list of possibilities when looking for a new mat!
I almost gave this a 5-star but gave it 4 instead because of the fact that is takes a very long time before it finally lies flat (actually I'll give it 4 1/2 stars)!
Its larger than it looks in the picture and is really very pretty and practical. I also bought the bowls that go with it (clear-although any bowl would work as well) and I plan to buy some more mats in different colors.
This is perfect for my cat, who likes to basically go swimming in his water bowl. It both keeps me from sliding on the wet floor and it keeps his bowl in place.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
To those who mentioned the mat wouldn't stay flat...I did not find this problem at all. It is perfect for my dogs. I love it!Published 3 months ago by Jen W.
A+++++, Will buy again! Excellent in all aspects & highly recommend!! Thank you!Published 11 months ago by cyndie simon
Love it for my boxer's food and water bowls. Low cost and durable.Published 20 months ago by Miranda Hallett
Heavy duty and looks great. Deep ridges catch more water and dog food than we originally expected. Now my dog can not drag his bowl across our hardwood.