Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
phil&teds Parade Child Carrier Frame Backpack, Orange – Compact, Lightweight (4.4lbs) – Holds a 40lb Child – Ergo Fit Harness – Waterproof – Minipack Included - 2 Year Guarantee
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- COMPACT & LIGHT - weighs only 4.4 lbs, but carries children up to 40 lbs
- FREE STANDING - Internal aluminum frame & stand allows it to be freestanding while you load up and folds flat for storage
- COMFORTABLE - Active-ergo fit harness system with padded shoulder & hip belts is easy to wear and comfortable with breathable, molded air-tech ventilation for comfort on hot days while contouring to your spine
- ADJUSTABLE - Easily adjustable parent & child harnesses for a secure fit to different bodies & ages along with tough, washable, waterproof, high-grade fabrics
- FUN FOR KIDS - Includes detachable mini backpack, drink bottle storage, pocket for keys, and 2 year warranty with product registration;Cleaning : wipe clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compact Fold Flat
Parade folds to 23.5 x 12 x 6.5 inches making it lightweight and flat enough to fit most airline''s carry on requirements.
Ventilation & Active-ergo Fit
Air-tech ventilated & molded mesh back keeps you cool while contouring to your back & spine. The active-ergo fit padded shoulder & hip belts are soft & supportive to your body.
Includes a detachable mini-backpack for your little one to match!
Freestanding for Loading
The internal aluminum frame and stand allow strength & stability for loading up.
High Grade Fabrics
parade's fabrics are touch, washable and waterproof making it the perfect getaway day carrier.
Drink Bottle Storage
Drink bottle storage & pocket for keys are on the sides to keep the essentials on hand.
Parade features easily adjustable parent & child harnesses for a secure & ergonomic fit for parents of all heights.
Where to take parade
- Farmer's market
- Day trips
- About town
phil&teds parade backpack carrier
Cute & compact, parade is strong enough to carry children up to 40lbs, folds flat and is lightweight. The comfort of parade’s active-ergo fit harness, supportive child cockpit & air-tech ventilated back ensures your family’s well-being. With the convenience of a stand & detachable mini backpack, parade is both festive & functional.
Compare with similar items
LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons Six-Position 360° Ergonomic Baby and Child Carrier, Black
Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier - Standard - Pink Zig Zag
CdyBox Adjustable 4 Positions Carrier 3D Backpack Pouch Bag Wrap Soft Structured Ergonomic Sling Front Back Newborn Baby Infant (Blue)
LÍLLÉbaby Pursuit Sport Lightweight SIX-Position Ergonomic Baby & Child Carrier with Lumbar Support – Air
|Sold By||CapitalKidz||LILLEbaby||Apple Green Baby||CdyBox||LILLEbaby|
|Color||Orange/Grey||Black||Pink Zag Zag||Blue||Air|
|Item Dimensions||23.62 x 6.69 x 11.81 inches||14.00 x 4.00 x 11.00 inches||10.80 x 10.70 x 4.50 inches||14.20 x 7.00 x 2.00 inches||14.00 x 4.00 x 11.00 inches|
|Item Weight||4.41 lbs||1.60 lbs||1.60 lbs||1.00 lbs||—|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||39.70 lbs||45.00 lbs||—||—||45.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||0.00 ounces||7.00 lbs||—||—||7.00 lbs|
- A cute & compact child carrier
- A festival of fun for your baby, parade is a lightweight & compact child carrier that packs a punch! At just 4.4lbs light, parade carrier’s internal, lightweight aluminium frame accommodates children who can sit up, all the way to 40lbs. Parade also folds flat to easily carry on a plane or pack in your car.
- Comfort features you will applaud
- Parade has an active-ergo fit harness system that features padded shoulder and hip belts which are soft & supportive against your body. Both parent and child harnesses can be easily adjusted to suit different bodies and ages.
- Air-tech mesh panels across the back of parade keep you cool while also contouring to your spine and back for added comfort.
- freestanding and convenient to load
- Superhero strong & ultra stable, parade stands independently with a pop-out stand, while you load your child in safely and clip them into the adjustable child harness. Lightweight materials and a strong handle make it easy to lift parade onto your back, then pop the stand back in with one hand to keep compact in a crowd.
- Packed with fun for the whole family
- With 2 bottle holders and streamlined pockets, parade provides storage for keys, wallet and other daily essentials. The cute mini backpack does even more than store, it can be detached to share the fun with your child - perfect for cruising the market kiosks! The parade mini backpack is sure to become an everyday favorite for your mini me.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Took it out for a field trial going around the mall the next day and this carrier was awesome. It was comfortable for me and my 11 month old baby. He was all smiles and never wanted to get out of it for the 2 hours we were going around. Weight is nicely distributed and allowed me to move freely. It was easy to fit, just a few tugs at the straps and it's ready to go. Felt just a bit of discomfort from the strap that goes across the chest. I will place a strap foam across it to solve the problem. Otherwise the paddings on the back and waist strap are excellent. I also liked the looks. It's stylish and sleek enough that we did not look like we were going hiking in the woods. My baby liked it so much that it doubled as a high chair when we stopped to eat. I even got glances from other parents and whinings from other toddlers who wanted to get on it. This type of carrier is not commonplace where I live. The moment it arrived my two year old nephew wanted to go horsey horsey on it, I obliged and he absolutely loved it. I took him around the block and gave me a bit of a workout.
The only flaw is what other users also reported. The moment it arrived I already noticed a bit of wearing at the point where the elbow joint at the back pressed against the fabric when the carrier is folded. It could have been solved by giving more allowance to the fabric such that it did not hit the elbow joint when folded. I did not want it to develop into a full hole so I Macgyvered it by placing duct tape at the inside where the elbow meets the fabric and on the outside. I will try to find a darker gray duct tape so it could be hardly noticed. I think this solved the problem. You can see what I am talking about on the third and fourth pics.
I could have rated it 5 stars if not for this flaw. As mentioned I did know about this flaw but the good points about this carrier outweighed the this. With the problem solved I am looking forward to more adventures with my boy as we go around the island.
-Easy to get my daughter in and out of (she currently weighs 25 lbs)
-Good storage capacity
-The child's sitting area is very spacious and has good visibility.
-My daughter loves riding in it and regularly climbs in it on the ground at home and asks to go hike.
-The kickstand is nice and keeps the pack sturdy while loading/unloading the child.
-The small children's backpack that attaches to the back is difficult to remove and the zipper is configured strange so that when you unzip it the contents fall out.
-There is no easily accessible place to put a cell phone. Seriously, this is 2017- we need to be able to access the dang phone for communication and photos without having to take the pack off. The one pocket on the waist strap is barely big enough to hold my keys.
-The storage compartment on the bottom is difficult to access and the pack must be removed to get at it.
-It is almost impossible to reach the two side pockets while wearing the pack. I frequently had to ask my older kids to grab a water bottle for me out of the side since my arms don't bend that far back.
-It made my shoulders very sore after about 45 minutes. The hip strap wouldn't tighten enough to fit snuggly and take the pressure off my shoulders (I am 5'7" 125 lbs).
It serves it's purpose and I will keep using it, but I wish there was more accessible storage and a better weight distribution system.
One thing that was terribly uncomfortable initially was how far back she sits from my back. Even with the "wing" straps cinched down all the way, she is still able to swing about 12" to and fro - enough to really strain the shoulders and throw me off balance.
However, the fix is rather simple. Instead of using the right clasp for the right wing, crisscross them. That is, take the strap from the left, bring it across the back padded area, and use it to clasp onto the right wing. By doing this, you're able to really compress the space where the child sits, bringing their center of gravity much closer to your spine. It may reduce airflow and cause additional sweating, but quite frankly, I'd rather deal with that than sore shoulders and back.
I went on a quick, 30 min hike down some pretty steep wooded trails and found no hot spots or pinch points. My daughter didn't complain either (well, other than the spiderwebs in her face).
In the past, our hikes were with her riding on my shoulders. Inevitably, my shoulders and neck would start burning and I'd have to take many breaks. I don't think I ever had her on for more than 10 min at a time. This was the first time I carried her (at her current weight) for 30 min. Surprisingly, I noticed how much my legs were burning from the extra weight! Other than that, no discomfort.
We're going on a 3 hour hike tomorrow. I hope to leave this review as it stands. If I don't update it, consider this a positive thing. If I do, it may go back.
Top international reviews
Only drawback is the lack of headrest so when baby got tired, he would slouch over uncomfortably to try to rest his head..
Lo que no me gustó es que si hace mucho frío o llueve es difícil cubrir al niño. Sí se duerme el niño irá dando cabezazos para todos lados, por lo que no estará cómodo. Hay que tener práctica para poder bajar o subir al niño uno solo. He notado que si te pones una chamarra y luego la mochila se siente como si se te extrangulara la circulación de los brazos. Pero por el precio creo que está bien.
Con: Although this item fits my wife just fine, it does not fit me well at all, even after adjusting the frame, the little feet dig into my lower back, I was bruised after a 25 minute walk. Not an ideal fit for someone who is tall.
Overall i recommend for someone 180CM [6Foot] and below.
El único inconveniente es que el cinturón o seguro que ajusta al bebé está muy cerca de su cuello y puede lastimar
The backpack is deceiving and can hold a lot. I don't even bring the full diaper bag when we are using the Parade. Highly recommend this product. It has become my new favourite adventure toy.