|Product Dimensions||40 x 25 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||UTB_V1_5_200_USA|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Care instructions||Wipe down with a damp cloth and mild soap|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
phil&teds Universal Travel Bag, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- offers all the protection your stroller or car seat deserves!
- loads of space with an adjustable size to accommodate all of baby's gear
- sturdy wheels - roll away when fully loaded;secures closed with a heavy duty velcro fastening
- shoulder strap for easy carry off the ground
- lightweight at less than 5 lbs.!
- The video showing how to properly pack both a single and a double stroller in the bag is on the detail page.
- Compact: rolls up into a compact bundle to store away when not in use
Top rated from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Universal travel bag
travel with your baby easy, in planes, trains & automobiles! Offers all the protection your stroller or car seat deserves.
Strollers, seats, clothes & more
Not just for strollers! Consider packing your car seat, sleep solutions, clothes and more inside the roomy travel bag.
The sides are adjustable to fit even some side-by-side strollers, like the Mountain Buggy Duet. (24.5 W x 37.5 L inches)
Drawstring and velcro seal
First, tighten the drawstrings around your gear, fold up the short sides and secure with re-enforced velcro straps, then fold the long side over and you're off!
Traveling made easier
Traveling with children just got one step easier. Load up the travel bag and roll off with the sturdy wheels and polyester exterior.
The universal travel bag rolls up small for storage and features a carry strap for carrying off the ground.
With the brand new phil&teds universal travel bag, travel is made easy for planes, trains, and automobiles. The universal travel bag says it like it is, a bag that is compatible across not only the phil&teds range, but also across mountain buggy and other leading buggy brands. Specifically designed for your buggy and beyond, the universal travel bag makes traveling easy no matter what you are taking with you; from a small bike, car seat, clothes, shoes, you name it the universal travel bag fits the bill.Flat dimensions: 100 x 58cm / 40 x 23" max dimensions (packed): 106 x 64 x 34cm / 41 x 25 x 13"
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bag has so much space - but if you don't need it all, you can just wrap it up a little tighter. We fit our Britax B-Ready stroller, along with diapers, a broken down bouncy seat, baby toys, our Go Pod, etc. It seriously was a lifesaver given we travel baby gear heavy. The bag is padded, so everything felt very safe. We also have a Britax B-Safe car seat which they sell a cover specifically for. We bought this cover, but it isn't as nice as the Phil & Teds bag.
The bag when fully opened looks more like a flat piece of material with velcro all along the edges. You put everything in the center and then fold in the sides, then the bottom/top. There are also straps to keep it extra secure. It is super quality and I never felt like anything would ever fall out. The wheels are also a great feature, makes hauling this around the airport a breeze.
Here is an overview of our first airport experience with baby in tow:
- Checked our 2 checked laggage bags (kept our stroller, car seat, gate check bags, and various other baby items with us - we just used the storage area of our stroller for those extra items)
- Went through security. They pull you to the side to check the stroller, but the other items must go through the scanner.
- Used the stroller all through the airport until it was getting close to time to board - very handy to have!
- Packaged up our baby gear in the bags, which took 5-10 minutes tops (we did remove our stroller wheels as they are quite large).
- Headed to the gate desk to get gate check tags.
- Boarded the plane, dropping our stroller and car seat bags right at the door to the plane!
It was such a great airport experience thanks to this bag. Now the plane ride itself was a whole other story!
So I guess just don't overfill it when you are traveling by yourself with your baby at 5am...
Oh the handle isn't the greatest, but it does its job.