Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
$10.00 ($0.42 / Count)
FREE delivery: Tuesday, June 6 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Dots for Spots
($0.38 / Count)
($0.35 / Count)
First delivery on Jun 8 First delivery on Jun 6 Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Dots for Spots
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Dots for Spots Pimple Patches for Face - Pack of 24 Hydrocolloid Acne Patch - Invisible Zit Stickers Treatment for Face and Body - Mighty, Fast-Acting, Vegan & Cruelty Free Korean Skin Care
|List Price:|| $11.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:|| $10.00 ($0.42 / Count)
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Return this item for free
|You Save:||$1.99 (17%)|
Purchase options and add-ons
|Brand||Dots for Spots|
|Product Benefits||One-step, easy-to-use pimple patch to target those pesky spots. Dots for Spots are translucent, ultra-thin, with tapered edges that seamlessly blend with all skin tones so you can proudly wear them day or night. See more|
|Material Type Free||Phthalate Free, Sulfate Free, Gluten Free, Alcohol Free, Paraben Free|
About this item
- THE REAL DEAL - The one-step, easy to use, innovative and effective way to target your oily blemishes. Hydrocolloid patches create the ideal conditions and optimum environment for your zit to go away.
- INVISIBLE PATCH - Each one of our mighty pimple patches is translucent, ultra-thin, and has tapered edges to seamlessly blend with all skin tones so you can proudly wear them day or night.
- VISIBLE RESULTS - Dots for Spots blemish patches act as a protective cover to prevent picking, touching or popping of sensitive skin. They also work to minimize redness and the appearance of active breakouts.
- PROMOTES FASTER HEALING - For best results, wear for 6+ hours, or simply leave on overnight. You can tell the zit patch is ready to be removed when the clear center has turned opaque white.
- NO HIDDEN INGREDIENTS - Our spot strips are vegan, non-irritating, and fragrance, alcohol, paraben, and phthalate free - making them safe and suitable for all skin types, tones and textures. Plus, they are made in Korea, the leader in innovative and effective skincare.
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
Pimple Patch Protection
Our ultra-thin acne patches create a translucent barrier to keep blemishes clean while targeting pimples overnight. Don’t pick, stop, and pop a dot on your spot.
Our super-powered acne patches contain hydrocolloid that absorbs pus from whiteheads. Our pimple patches are the ultimate spot nemesis, minimizing redness caused by pesky blemishes.
Help The Healing Process
These acne patches are vegan-friendly and skin safe. By extracting the gunk from your third head, our pimple patches help to speed up the healing process, so you can continue your skin care routine zit-free.
Acne Patch Know How
When a whitehead has set up basecamp on your face, don’t panic, just follow our simple 4-step plan.
- Wash and dry your skin
- Complete your skincare routine
- Dab off the excess product around the infected area for optimal stickiness
- Stick on the pimple patch and remove it when it turns white
Restless sleeper? Even if you twist and turn more times than the newest TikTok dance craze, these acne patches won’t budge. With our comfortable, super adhesive design, you can get your beauty sleep while the pimple patch does the hard work.
- Product Dimensions : 0.2 x 4.57 x 5.87 inches; 0.35 Ounces
- Item model number : Hydrocolloid Patch
- Manufacturer : Dots for Spots
- ASIN : B07SST3DHJ
- Country of Origin : Korea, Republic of
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,719 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #27 in Pore Cleansing Strips
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
For external use only. Do not use on infected spots. If rash, irritation, and/or infection occurs, stop using and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
as a dad whose family (mom, dad, sister, and I) went through "dermatological hell", I've become more experienced with skin and acne (+ eczema, and more serious skin malady) products than anyone should have to! ...
I often joke, that if "someone looks at us the wrong way, our skin reacts badly, and breaks out"
Lately, I've been trying many brands of acne patches with my special needs (young adult) daughter ... She gets mostly surface acne, some hormonal acne, and a few cystic "beauties" (ugh) ... She's such a sweet, pretty "kid", who DESERVES to have equally pretty skin ... but our family skin history is a fight, and it's hard to keep her from touching her face. She can't do self care for her skin ... so I do it ...
Some of brands of these patches work very well at drawing out impurities, ie all the "junk", but some don't. Unfortunately, the brands with quantities of 120, 180, etc often seem less effective, especially the small 8mm size. They're useless, while the larger sizes are sometimes OK, but inconsistently draw out the "junk" ... Generally though, the "bargain" ones, have not proven to be an actual bargain.
"Hero" patches have been very good, but $12 (approx) for 36 patches is a bit high, in my humble opinion.
After reading some reviews, and watching a video or two, I'm now using THIS brand, "Dots for Spots" ($14 for 60 medium size). I've been pleases to see that they're consistently drawing out all the "yuck" out of the blemish, so the skin can then heal ... Yes, a big one, like a cystic one is RED afterward, but at least it's OUT, and FLAT, and ready to heal.
THESE patches (Dots for Spots) are a bit difficult to peel off (a CLEAN tweezer helps), and they should be firmly "sealed" against the surrounding skin, but if applied correctly, THEY WORK!
I wish these products did something even more important, PREVENTED the acne ... THAT is more the territory of Retin-A type products (prescription, or OTC). These are often CHALLENGING to use, as they can cause a LOT of redness and photosensitivity, REQUIRING sunblock (that wont clog pores) EVERY time we go outside! ...
If you have a similar goal (prevention of acne), with a similar safety concern, read about BAKUCHIOL (yes, it sounds like it'd be a Pokemon character, haha). It looks to be a Retin-A alternative that's MUCH safer ...
Good luck to all ... Peace :-)
- Effectively reduces blemish size
- Comfortable to wear (barely noticed them)
- Blends well with skin tone
- Easy to apply and remove
- Stays put during physical activities
These hydrocolloid patches have been a great addition to my skincare routine. They're comfortable, effective, and reasonably priced. I experienced no irritation or discomfort while using them, and they stayed put even when I was sweating. Overall, I'm quite pleased with my experience, and I think anyone dealing with blemishes might find these helpful.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 17, 2023
It did seem to dry up the zit.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on October 26, 2019