- Tracks aircraft equipped equipped with 978MHz and 1090 MHz ADS-B.
- Easily integrates with Virtual Radar Server allowing identification and visualization of aircraft in real-time.
- Low power consumption and a small/lightweight form factor make it ideal for any application.
- Includes USB cable, software, and instructions for easy configuration.
- Simple to setup and easy to use.
pingUSB 1090/UAT ADS-B Dual Receiver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Lower Temperature Rating||-40.00|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||DO-260B, DO-282B|
|Upper Temperature Rating||80.00|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
pingUSB is the world’s smallest, lightest, and most affordable USB 978MHz and 1090MHz ADS-B receiver. pingUSB provides high quality tracking data for use with software such as Virtual Radar Server and services including ADS-B Exchange. Receiving and tracking ADS-B aircraft is now as simple as connecting a flash drive.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|