3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
PBD Outdoor Digital HD TV Antenna with High Gain Amplifier 150 Mile Long Range for UHF/VHF, Mounting Pole, 40FT RG6 Coaxial Cable, Easy Installation
|Price:||$54.98 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Outdoor Antenna for FREE HDTV - Full HDTV support 720p, 1080i, 1080p 4K | Working Frequency: VHF 170~230MHz | UHF 470~862MHz | Pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD to any digital-ready TV.
- 150 Miles Long Range Antenna--Built-in Preamplifier. 4-bay, phased array, multi-directional outdoor antenna that receives high definition and digital signals.
- Easy Installation -- Antenna comes mostly pre-assembled. Only minor assembly required. No tools required.
- Weather Resistant-- 150 miles antenna is for outdoor using. Antenna is lightning protected, durable design with grounding done -don’t get struck out by bad weather.
- What you get -- PBD outdoor antenna come with compact package, Amplified Antenna Main Unit, UL Adapter, Power Insert, 40FT RG6 Coaxial Cable and Mounting Pole.Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why should you Cut the Cord?
Recent studies have shown that over 90% of the US population is within range to stream free over-the-air HD television.
The average US household's cable bill is 123. This means you can save over 1,400 a year by simply dropping Cable TV.
Cable companies are allowed to downgrade their service by 30% to save on transmission costs. OTA doesn't have this problem.
PBD Outdoor Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna #2900-3D
The outdoor HD TV antenna is designed to receive digital TV UHF/VHF signals while providing high quality 1080 P HD picture. You can enjoy high definition television without the high cost of monthly cable fee. Perfect solution for any rural or suburban areas. Its pre-assembled design mounting hardware provide a variety of placement options. You can pick up TV signals with much better reception than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears outdoor HD TV antenna.
Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
WARNING: For this HD Digital TV Antenna,Sold by pbd is the ONLY Official Seller, anyone who sells under this listing is not authorized, please stay away those fake sellers and scammers to secure your own interests.
Working Frequency: VHF 170~230MHz | UHF 470~862MHz
Noise Figure: <=3dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 18~28dB | UHF 20~30dB
Coaxial Cable Length: 40FT RG6 Coaxial Cable
WATCH WHAT YOU WANT!
The HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content.
Depending on your location, the HDTV antenna can receive include NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, TELEMUNDO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV, the weather channels and SO MUCH MORE.
Get free access to all the content available in your area, including the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sitcoms, kids programs, sports and much more, all in breathtaking 4K Ultra HD for the best picture quality, most vivid colors and stunning sound.
NOTE: BEFORE YOU BUY:
find channels that works in your area:
- dtv.gov/maps is run by the Consumer Electronics Association and the National Association of Broadcasters.The interface hasn’t changed in over a decade, but it’s simple and the information is useful.
- TVFool is more complex but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and where the broadcast towers are located.
And if you’re looking for a cable-style TV schedule, "TitanTV" is a free Web service that lists local programming.
If you know (planned) antenna's height, you can specify that here in feet above ground level
Because #WA-2900-3D is built-in preamplifier* for outdoor usage. It is different from other antennas， The power insert is not an amplifier, but only power supply.
- It is good idea to test the antenna in the house before installation.
- If the pre-antenna indicator light is lit, there should be no problem for the reception for outdoor.
Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above the ground
NOTE: Cable channels are not available using the antenna, like ESPN
- Many antennas on the market are optimized to receive only UHF broadcasts and do not reliably receive VHF. All PBD TV antennas are precision-tuned to receive both UHF and VHF frequencies and will provide you with the most HD content.
- Generally, the higher the antenna is above the ground, the better it performs. The amount and quality of the channels you receive will depend on the following:
- 1) Channels being broadcast in your area
- 2) Broadcast tower locations
- 3) Strength of the broadcast signals
- 4) Line of sight and environmental terrain
Important information on how to connect your HDTV Antenna
Antennas are built-in preamplifier* for outdoor usage.
Test the antenna indoor before finding an outdoor location to mount your antenna. Check every connection correctly and check the Power Supply indicators, and pre-amplifier indicator light.
Through the cable, the signal is going form antenna to TV, while the DC current is going form the power insert to the antenna preamplifier at the same time. It is very important that, connect the antenna directly to power insert, otherwise, the DC current will be interrupted, and the antenna can't work.
* (per Wikipedia) Locate the amplifier as close to the antenna as possible, so amplifying antenna signal and not amplifying line noise or interference on the cable run.
DO NOT use a splitter
DO NOT use a switch or splitter between the Antenna and the power insert.
Please connect the given cable to the power insert directly, if the cable is not long enough, you can use an F-F coupler (Splice Adapter) to extend your cable.
Easy Set Up
PBD TV antennas are easy to install:
1) Connect the antenna’s coax cable into the back of your digital-ready TV.
2) Find the optimal placement for the antenna.
3) Scan for available channels, and you are ready to enjoy your free content.
Need an antenna that comes with all mounting accessories? Don't worry about searching for a suitable mounting pole, because one is already included in the box.
1 - HDTV Yagi antenna built-in amplifier
1 - 40FT RG6 Coaxial cable
1 - Power Insert
1 - UL adaptor
1 - J-shape mounting Pole
1. The outdoor hdtv antenna can't receive FM.
2. Outdoor TV Antenna connection Port Is F.
|PASSIVE antenna||Highest cost-effective||360° Rotation with surge protector||360° Rotation with pole||WA-2900-4G||WA-2900-3D|
|Amplified or Passive||Passive||Amplified||Amplified||Amplified||Amplified||Amplified|
|Cable Length||40 feet||40 feet||40 feet||40 feet||60 feet||40 feet|
|Supports 1080p HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|UHD 4K Ready||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Supports 2 TV set||✓||✓||Within 2-way splitter|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The PingBingDing outperformed the ClearStream and it is approximately 1/2 the price. I was previously receiving 31 stations and was having some serious signal strength issues. I am now receiving 49 stations clearly. I live in zip code 70458. All of the stations are at least 30 miles from my home. A few, such as WLOX have antennas that are nearly 70 miles from my home. Not only am I getting many more stations with the PingBingDing antenna, but the Signal strength is hovering around 90%. This is late in the evening, so I expect the strength to fall off some during the day, but not enough to make any of these channels drop out.
You will see a few stations in the video that were found in the autoscan but do not have a signal. These are small PBS affiliates that are more than 50 miles from my home.
I did not attempt to tune or adjust the antenna. What you see on the video was my first attempt, just guessing at the best position. My experience with other HD antennas is such that I found you can almost always improve initial results by tweaking the position and the angle of elevation. I was so happy with the results that I am not going to try to tweak it, for fear of messing up the stations I did get.
The antenna was fairly simple to assemble. My only complaint is that I prefer instructions with detailed words to go along with the pictures. Virtually no one is doing that any longer, much to my chagrin.
I do not think you can go wrong with this antenna. They are offering a free 1 year extension on the warranty if you just send an email in with your order number. Other than the small USB amplifier, there is really nothing to break.
Just for full disclosure, PingBingDing gave me a credit for the full amount of the antenna in exchange for writing a review. They did not ask for a good review, just a review. Had this antenna stunk, I would have written a bad review. It did not stink.
So yes, 47 channels from my old antenna and 51 with this new antenna, considering this antenna cost what satellite TV charged per month, YES, I am a happy camper! As with satellite, I get two home shopping networks and three Spanish channels, ALSO receive the local channel satellite TV charged extra for because of their contract negotiated price was passed on the to the viewers in an extra monthly charge, LOL. In recording all shows and movies on a DVR to fast-forward through commercials, end up delete selections when I get behind adding to the irony of paying for TV.
Add insult to injury, I used the existing cables ran by the satellite company and simply connected them to my new antenna I mounted in the attic. YES, one could just lay the antenna on the rafters but Pingbingding circumvented that by including the mounting pole. I pulled the attic ladder down, remained on the steps, installed my new antenna with the mounting bracket on a rafter - screwed it into existing satellite cables - reprogrammed my TV, DONE!
Interesting to note a lesson pingbingding taught me with the F-F coupler included, to eliminate any splitter utilized before tuning in channels the first time, so you will not limit the ability to receive as many channels as possible. Yes, I have the fancy splitter the satellite company used and sure enough, when I spliced it in for my other TVs, I lost some signal strength. Did not lose the channel, just some quality. Would not have known that if not for their efforts to test the antenna equipment as noted in the instructions and YouTube video on how to assemble the antenna.
How did I find out this is what I needed? Have enjoyed contacting pingbingding service people with questions and they enjoy providing a level of customer service above all others. Yep, respect and integrity drive them to insure I am satisfied and get this folks: When the only answer the service team could come up with was a replacement of a part, the part arrived two days later with a request to report the outcome. It fixed my problem and I gained four Spanish channels but still lost the one noted above. That is when Bill the service person told me about this antenna and I bought it the same day wherein, thus as noted: one happy camper! Thank You service person Bill & pingbingding!
I was replacing a $19.99 antenna with rotation, which the rotation had stopped working but I was still getting 11 channels without movement. This antenna had an advertised distance of 75 miles.
I opted for a temporary install to make sure this antenna had the ability to get me my 11 channels plus based on its advertised 150 mile ability. So I located the antenna in the general area as my working antenna, did a temporary mount and off to the tv for setup. After about 3 minutes, my tv revealed 3 channels! I was shocked. So I double checked connections, instructions, position of antenna, read the “150 mile long range” propaganda again and back to the tv for another attempt. Another 3-4 minutes and 3 channels! Being really frustrated, I decided to delete all channels in the tv, completed another setup search and still 3 channels. By this time the power amplifier adapter coax that connects to the back of the tv had become positional, it was a really cheap feeling smaller coax. I decided it was time for reverse instructions and repackage the antenna.
I’m a tech driven person, installed satellites for years and deal with communications gear every day of my life. This antenna did not deliver the stated distance and honestly I don’t know if it would deliver 1/3 of the distance. It’s your gamble!
Return process was simple, Thanks Amazon.