Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 15, 2014, 7:38:33 AM PDT
i cannot figure out how to plant corn. i have the harvestor and all the thing to harvest it. my sower will not give me the option to plant corn. help please

Posted on Mar 19, 2014, 12:05:08 PM PDT
Krupke says:
Brian there are 3 types of sowing machines. The one you have is most likely for "Wheat, Barley, & Canola". There is also a sowing machine only for "Potatos" and another sowing machine that is for "Corn & Sugar Beets". Have a look through the store for "Amazone EDX 6000" or "Horsch Maestro 12SW". I have PC version of this game but I assume they are the same as yours.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Mar 15, 2014
Latest post:  Mar 19, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Farming Simulator - Xbox 360
Farming Simulator - Xbox 360 by Maximum Games (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars (305)