|Fits as expected||
- 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- All-day sun protection for head, neck, and eyes
- Extra neck coverage, stay put ti strap from a quick-dry material for active play
- Wicking liner for comforter. Lightweight and packable for easy on the go
- UPF 50+ excellent sun protection
- Formaldehyde free and azo-free dyes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightweight UPF 50+ fabric, neck flap, and baseball cap brim offer excellent sun protection. Ties under chin. Microfiber with wick away lining.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06WD7G3PQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that the visor part gets a little floppy when it's wet, but it is nice that you can fold it back so that they can see better when it's not that sunny out. I can put sunglasses on my son over the hat and they actually stay on and the side things don't hurt him as much when I'm putting them on.
I got the matching swim diaper and it's so cute.
I have nothing bad to say about this hat. It’s extremely lightweight, breathable so my son’s head doesn’t get hot and it provides the right amount of protection from the sun. It’s also very easy to wear and does not seem to bother my son one bit. I don’t think he even realizes that the hat is on him because he never gets agitated or tries to take it off. When it gets wet, it dries quickly and for a bonus? There are really cute patterns to choose from.
I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Affordable, good quality and my son loves it!