|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Returns. Details|
- 50% Nylon, 50% Lycra
- Machine Wash
- Stretchy one-piece tank suit has wide shoulder straps and an attached skirt
- Comes with built-in ultimate swim diaper
- I play swimwear is made from specially treated fabric with a ultra violet protection factor of 50+
- Waterproof outer layer, super absorbent inner layer and wick-away lining next to baby's skin
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Swim diapers are no longer just a matter of preventing embarrassing accidents they have become an important public health issue. 27 states now require or encourage the use of approved swim diapers, waterproof with snug-fitting legs and waist, for diaper-aged children swimming in public pools, i play, and inc is the original swim diaper manufacturer with over 15 years of experience making, testing and improving our swim diaper. The i play. Patented ultimate swim diaper has three layers a waterproof layer to prevent leaks, an extra absorbent layer to absorb wetness and a wickaway lining to keep moisture from baby's skin. We use materials that are naturally absorbent without superabsorbent gels or harsh chemicals to keep your baby clean and happy.
New collection UPF 50+ Stretchy one-piece Tank suit has wide shoulder straps and an attached skirt. Nylon/Lycra with polyester lining and a built-in Ultimate Swim Diaper.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004MME10C
- Item model number: 712157
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The suit has a built-in diaper, but we were swimming in a county pool that requires a swim diaper plus plastic pants to be worn under the suit. I worried this would be too bulky in addition to the built-in diaper, but it actually worked!
I would recommend this bathing suit in general. It is made well and the swim diaper is adsorbent. The material and elastic is thick and not cheaply made like other inexpensive bathing suits. I got a really good deal on this suit, so overall I am happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sizes definitely run on the small side but I love these swim suits! Swim diaper and suit all in one! I will purchase more!Published 5 months ago by Jackie S.
Surprisingly easy to get her in and out of. Fits really well. The built in diaper is great.Published 5 months ago by Alison Lebien
Great suit for our daughter. We loved the built in diaper and the fit was perfect. Looking forward to lots of "swims" with her!Published 6 months ago by art
I ordered size 12 and received size 6-12. My daughter is a toll baby and it's too small for her. They should specify the sizes now I can put it in garbage. Won't buy here anymore. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Adorable bathing suit. Bought 6-12 for my 5 months and it fits. She's at the 50% -- so average. I imagine it will be small in a couple of months. Still, worth it.Published 10 months ago by liat