|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.06 - $60.49 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Light weight
- UPF 50+ fabric
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Original Swim Diaper Manufacturer for over 20 Years
The i play. Ultimate Swim Diaper’s patented 3-layer design is one of a kind. Through research, continual testing, and improvements, the i play. Ultimate Swim Diaper has become the trusted diaper of parents, swim schools, and public facilities all over the world. Best of all, no other diaper is necessary.
Excellent UPF 50+ Sun Protection
All i play. swim and sunwear is made with specially treated, non-toxic fabric to offer excellent sun protection that deflects the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. A rating of UPF 50 is the highest rating. UPF 50+ means that the fabric exceeds the rating of UPF 50.
Swim diapers are no longer just a matter of preventing embarrassing accidents—they have also become an important public health issue. Without a swim diaper, it is easier for accidents to enter the water, which can lead to serious illnesses—especially for little ones and those with compromised immune systems. The i play. Ultimate Swim Diaper is specially designed with snug-fitting legs and waist and three protective layers to help keep accidents out of the water and keep babies safe.
Babies have thinner skin that is more vulnerable to sunburn than adult skin and special care must be taken to ensure that it's well protected from the sun the i play solid brim sun protection hat is a lightweight, upf 50+ fabric the inner lining is a wick away microfiber
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007CUBCGW
- Item model number: 231508baby-boys
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me start by comparing pros & cons:
- Bright, beautiful color.
- Drawstring allows me to adjust this to her head circumference.
- Easy to tie a knot and secure it under her chin. Some people prefer velcro closures, but because my daughter has a smaller head, a simple knot mechanism works better. We returned another hat because the velcro stayed loose on her.
- Lightweight. Used it for hours without it bothering my daughter.
- Water resistant. Perfect for pool or beach.
- Brim is not sturdy enough. This is the reason for 3 stars. The hat behaved well when it was dry, but the minute it got wet, the brim started folding down over her face (almost covering her eyes). Once in the pool, she kept trying to brush the brim off her face. I am attaching a picture that demonstrates this flaw. My younger child has a hat from a different manufacturer and the structural integrity on that one is far superior even after extended water use.
All in all, while it did an admirable job of protecting her from the harsh sun, I wouldn't recommend it for water use because of the folding brim issue. If i play can fix this design flaw, they would have a winner on their hands.
I also bought the 9-18 month hat when she was around seven months old and it fit her well (both of my kiddos have 95-99% head circumferences, so we buy hats pretty large) with sliding the brilliant toggle strap under the brim. Now that she's 11 mos., though, it's too small so we'll be buying the 2T size for the rest of the summer.
Most recent customer reviews
so I know she has an average head size, so sizes...Read more
Had to have a steroid prescribed
Make sure you wash first