|Fits as expected||
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- 82% Nylon and 18% Elastane
- Up 50+
- Fast drying nylon/lira
- Zip-up front, snaps at inseam
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Original Swim Diaper Manufacturer for over 20 Years
The i play. Ultimate Swim Diaper’s patented 3-layer design is one of a kind. Through research, continual testing, and improvements, the i play. Ultimate Swim Diaper has become the trusted diaper of parents, swim schools, and public facilities all over the world. Best of all, no other diaper is necessary.
Excellent UPF 50+ Sun Protection
All i play. swim and sunwear is made with specially treated, non-toxic fabric to offer excellent sun protection that deflects the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. A rating of UPF 50 is the highest rating. UPF 50+ means that the fabric exceeds the rating of UPF 50.
Swim diapers are no longer just a matter of preventing embarrassing accidents—they have also become an important public health issue. Without a swim diaper, it is easier for accidents to enter the water, which can lead to serious illnesses—especially for little ones and those with compromised immune systems. The i play. Ultimate Swim Diaper is specially designed with snug-fitting legs and waist and three protective layers to help keep accidents out of the water and keep babies safe.
Give your little one the sun protection they need in one zip Quick-drying, stretchy nylon/Lycra blend provides UPF 50+ "Excellent" sun protection. Pair with any Ultimate Snap Swim Diaper to extend protection for accidents in and out of the water. Inseam snaps make changes quick and easy, even when wet. Made from 82 percent Nylon and 18 percent Elastane. Machine wash cold.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LHHO0M4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
We haven't seen a better swimsuit in any of the pools/classes we've been to.
See the attached size chart I found on the tag.
They tend to run slightly larger than listed here so plan accordingly.
Comfortable and durable. Good sun protection;
Doesn't bunch up or ride up like boys two piece sets do.
The sizing is one size too big so plan for it.
The material is thin lycra - stretchy, attractive, and fast drying, but does not provide any insulation.
If you get cold easily even in a heated swimming pool, then look elsewhere for a thicker suit.
We used the XL (24 months) suit from 30 months until 48 months, roughly once a week.
After 18 months of weekly use, it started sagging and finally ripped.
As soon as he turned 4 years old, he's ready for the 3T suit.
I bought a few suits from Amazon to try on my daughter. They generally all fit the same, however this suit had one major advantage, snaps on the bottom. At first I wasn't sure how important this was - however, I quickly realized it is critical.
When we take our daughter to the pool, we have to switch her into a swim diaper (which holds solids but does not absorb liquid). Since the swim diaper does not hold liquid, we have to wait until we get to the pool to put her in it. If there were no snaps on the bottom, we would have to keep her in regular clothes and then do a full change in the car at the pool (or in a bathroom). Also, after getting out of the pool, the snaps make it much easier to get the wet suit off of her and be able to change her diaper and put clothes on before heading home.
One minor wish - I wish the zipper had a little cover or something, I worry that it will flip up and scratch or poke our daughter in the neck. Otherwise, this suit is worth the price!
1. The suit fits as expected. My son wears an 18 month size in his clothes and wore the 18 month size in this. That being said, I'd get a larger size if you wanted them to wear it for more than just a little bit. The suit is also more like 3/4 sleeves and shorts.
2. The suit is easy to get in and out of. I had no problems with the zipper (mentioned in other reviews) and there are snaps along the bottom for easy diaper changes, even though I just used the zipper to be honest. The suit also dries ridiculously quickly. It would be mostly dry before getting back to the house from the beach.
3. The quality of the suit is okay. I got the print with the whale on it and after what I would consider minor wear, the whale design is starting to peel up. However, without it, the suit will still be cute, but if this bothers you, maybe get one of the striped ones. One of my few complaints.
4. I also can't get the sunscreen stains out of the darker sleeves. It is impossible to put sunscreen on a wiggly toddler without getting it everywhere. The sunscreen stains are still there after the suit being washed. I don't know if this problem is specific to this suit or if it is more a factor of the swimsuit material common to all suits.
5. I didn't have any problems with color fade and the suit has been to the beach multiple times and been washed twice.
6. The SPF portion of the suit I had no complaints with.
Overall, a good, not great, suit that will serve you well for a season.
*note* the picture of the peeling design looks like the color has faded - that is just the light and in person, is the same blue as in the beach picture.
Original review: This was great while it lasted, but unfortunately it only lasted six days. We took it on vacation and my daughter wore it for about an hour each day. We hand washed and line dried it twice in that time. On the sixth day the zipper broke. Unfortunately I missed the return window but I will reach out to the company in the hopes that I can still get a refund or replacement, and will add an update once I hear back.
Most recent customer reviews
Con: Lots of snaps!Read more