Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 25, 2014
reading the reviews, I bought the 12-18 months size for my 8 month old. He has chunky thighs, so I thought sizing up ins tead of 6-12 months would be good. Item came and it's too small! it fits his waist just fine, but is very tight and left red marks on his thighs when I took it off. We did a trial run (half hour) at home, and his thighs were red afterwards. Def returning. Am not pleased with the sizing. Item looks solid, very nice colour/pattern and very nicely made. Returning due to not fitting well.
on June 22, 2014
Cute and seems reasonably well made, but very small. My 3.5-year-old son is ~38 pounds and ~41 inches tall (skinny) and the 4T, which according to the size chart is appropriate for 38-46 pounds, is too snug. He initially complained about the side snaps irritating his skin, so we unsnapped the bottom one and he seemed OK, but when we took them off after an hour or two he had deep marks on his legs.

We had better luck with the My Pool Pal reusable diaper in 4T, which is snug enough to do the job but not too tight. I bought more of those for him and some for my daughter as well.
on June 6, 2014
I really really wanted to love these. The patterns are adorable. After reading reviews I thought ordering a bigger size would avoid a rash from the leg holes. My son is big. At 22 months he's 3 feet tall and weighs 33 pound. I ordered a 4T. The size is perfect on him and they work very well. Unfortunately after only an hour at the pool I noticed him walking funny. Sure enough he had a rash around the leg holes. I'm going to try the old school vinyl/plastic diapers.
on July 15, 2014
The size for 18-24M (25-30lb) does not fit to my 25lb baby. I should have purchase a one size up!
on August 4, 2014
This item is way too small and poorly made. It goes beyond fitting snug. I do not recommend these at all.
on June 3, 2013
Quick, simple, and to the point review:

Pros:

-Durable (well made, not coming apart at the seems, comfortable material)
-Holds pee and poop well (I bought 3 to make sure I have enough changes for a day at the beach)
-Eco-friendly (so much better than disposable diapers, they don't swell as much in water)
-Cost-effective (Just wash and reuse!)

Cons:

-Runs small.

Just to give an idea on the sizing, my son is a big 18 month old (2' 8", 29 lbs), he wears a Pampers Cruisers diaper size 6 and I got him the 4T, fit PERFECTLY - even has a little room to grow!
on June 9, 2013
My son is 2 years old, 31 lbs and 36 inches tall so I was hoping by purchasing a 4T (after purchasing a 3T from iplay) it would fit him nicely all summer. However, he wore this suit one time for one hour and has red marks that are causing him to cry and walk as though he's riding a horse. They are simply too tight. I also purchased a swim diaper from Finis in the same size and it fits perfectly. So, if your child is petite, iPlay is perfect. If your child is average or above average in size, I'd go for Finis.
on March 12, 2014
We have used this diaper for several months on a weekly basis. We live in Hawaii so we go swimming at the beach every weekend. I like it ok but I think for how we play it's best to get something not so cumbersome to take off and dries quickly.

Pros:
-Holds pee: while playing so they are not soaked right when they pee like other covers.
-cute print
-Contains #2 while swimming: We had this happen at a pool and it was completely contained.

Cons
-takes a long time to dry: so if you go swimming the next day or even later the same day it will be wet, buy a couple
-super snug: thus leaving red marks and hard to take off when wet and messy if there's #2
-runs small: my son is 27 pounds and out grew the 24 month size when he was 24 months.
-when playing for several hours it does rub between the legs. I usually change him into several dry suits/dipes but my hubs forgot and he was in this all afternoon. It rubbed our son raw between the legs (super sad face) because it stays wet while the outer swimsuit dries quickly. We put board shorts over or a full body swimsuit thing usually. Or if your at the pool/beach all day change it after they are done swimming and running around?
on June 17, 2013
We purchased a size 3 & 4 for my grandson whom wears a size 3 in a less expensive simple swim diaper.

Once the diapers arrived I realize right away that the size 3 wouldn't fit him. The size 4 did fit very well, snug on the legs but that is what your looking for in a swim diaper. I did think the padding in the front was a bit thick for a swim diaper but thought it must absorb very well. Today after swimming for 35 min. my grandsons thighs were red and sore. My little niece who is almost 2 and very thin wears 18-24mo clothes wore the size 3 and she too was red and sore after wearing the diaper. Both of them couldn't walk right and we had to put ointment on their thighs!
They will never wear them again!
I've never given this bad of a review before, the product is not good and I hope no other children have to walk in pain after wearing these!
On the positive side...(meaningless at this point) They are very cute looking, durable.
I have called the company and I'm waiting for a response back from them.
99 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 8, 2015
I bought these at my local retailer, but my son outgrew the sizes offered in store. I was happy to find them on Amazon because just like many of the other reviewers, these run very small. My son is typically around the 60% range for weight/height so he's not a big kid....but at 15 months he's starting to outgrow the 24 month size. I understand that these need to be tight because they're meant to contain messes, but we prefer to use a disposable swim diaper underneath when we expect a #2. We went up two sizes.
PROS:
--Very cute patterns.
--Easy to match with swim guard tees.
--Don't fade.
--Very durable.
--Machine washable.
--Contains messes.
--Affordable.

CONS:
--Runs at least 1 size too small, possibly even 2 sizes too small.

The size is really my only issue, otherwise I would say this is a 5 star product!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.