We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- i. play. inc. is the original swim diaper manufacturer with over 20 years experience making, testing and improving our patented ultimate swim diaper
- The i play. ultimate swim diaper provides layered protection. A waterproof layer, absorbent layer and a lightweight wicking layer
- Secure fit-trim and snug fitting around the legs and waist to contain solid matter
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ultimate swim diaper features snaps down the side for quick change. No other diaper necessary. Waterproof outer layer, extra absorbent inner layer, and wick away lining next to baby's skin. Snug-fitting around legs and waist. Ruffle in back. Microfiber, waterproof, and wick away lining.
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00SJ4U3U6
- Item model number: 711150
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for the diaper, it is cute, functional (pull-up style) and I like the fact that it has some padding to catch small pees that might happen on the way to the pool. I did have one pretty amazingly huge poop occur in this diaper and it held (phew!). Pulling the poo dipe off is a bit tricky since there aren't snaps or buttons which means your kid needs a bit of a cleanup in the case of a poop. But, I'm assuming that if you're a parent you've probably cleaned a poop once or twice in your life already ...
I tried these because I had purchased an iplay rash guard. Because of all of the poor reviews about sizing I went into a store to buy my first one because my 22 month old is petite. At 20 pounds I decided on a medium. The back of the diaper just covered her tiny tush. The front was huge, she looked like she had it on backwards. The legs were tight and she is a tooth pick, so I have no idea how these fit chubby babies.
I washed and dried one of the diapers in her regular detergent a week prior to use. We put it on and went outside to splash in her baby pool. A little over an hour later, we came inside for a bath. She had lines, as to be expected, where the leg elastic sat. But about 3/4 of an inch outside of that she had awful burns. It looks like the outside of the diaper just rubbed her raw. It's like a burn on her poor skin.
Please do not buy these diapers, it's not worth the risk.
Makes much more sense than the disposable swim diapers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never wore it because it was way too small. Could not return because I washed it before trying on.Published 1 month ago by Ekaterina Baggiano
These swim diapers are an absolute must-have! The quality is great! I just dress my daughter in these swim diapers and an i-Play rash guard shirt, and there is no need for a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amy D
every parent should use this instead of disposable swim diapers. THE SNAPS MAKE THEY SUPER EASY TO USE!Published 3 months ago by D MIAMI
I bought 2 of these and my kid has yet to actually swim in them yet. However... the 2 I ordered which were labelled online as the same size, and ended up being slightly different. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Robin