Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Leonard Cohen Shop Cycling on Amazon

If I play WoW would I like Warcraft 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 5, 2012 11:02:49 AM PST
G. Morgan says:
The only RTS game ive played was the 7 hour Starcraft 2 trial but I didnt purchase that because I was getting destroyed online

Posted on Jan 9, 2012 11:44:17 AM PST
Spazmonkey says:
It's the same with Warcraft 3. They are ridiculously good online. It's pretty similar to starcraft.

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 9:59:57 PM PDT
NejiHyuga900 says:
Story based, yes. Gameplay, it depends if you like Real Time Strategy games.

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 10:33:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2013 10:35:52 AM PST
Warcraft 3 is really a unique blend of rts and rpg (specifically, dungeon crawling style rpg like Diablo). From what I've seen of WoW (I have never played it) it seems to basically take the rpg elements that already existed in Warcraft 3 and adds more depth to them, so you might like Warcraft 3 then, if for it's quests and ORPG mods. I like it because of those reasons, online play is free, and you're getting two game genres in one (rts and rpg). Needless to say, Warcraft 3 offers a lot in terms of variety.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 5, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Warcraft III Battle Chest - PC/Mac
Warcraft III Battle Chest - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac, Windows, Windows XP)
4.5 out of 5 stars (354)