Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Can you play this with the move racing wheel?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 4, 2012, 7:04:56 AM PST
Getting this for my sons for Christmas and would like to know if it is compatible with the new move racing wheel?

Posted on Dec 4, 2012, 7:06:38 AM PST
Thanks for any advice!

Posted on Dec 5, 2012, 5:08:19 AM PST
M. Moss says:
I preordered the game for my kids for Christmas and already received it. Although the picture of the game that is shown on Amazon doesn't show it my copy says on the front left side that "PS Move functionality requires the PS Move Racing Wheel". So with that being said I have to assume that it is compatible. Obviously we haven't tried it yet but I plan on ordering a couple of the wheels today so that we can have them for this game. Hope that helps!

Posted on Jan 8, 2013, 4:10:16 PM PST
Happy Mom says:
Can anyone tell me if you have to use the PS Move racing wheel with it or can you use the move controller in an off brand wheel too? Thanks!

Posted on Jan 21, 2013, 5:59:28 PM PST
Pineda says:
I just purchased this game and figured you would be able to use the ps3 move control alone. But when the game detects the move controller it tells me to place the racing wheel correctly. I assume you need the racing wheel to play along with the move control. Now I have to figure whether the game is compatible with any ps3 move racing wheel or only its newest addition which is pictured in front of the game box. For now I would need to conform with the ps3 controller.

Posted on May 5, 2013, 11:49:07 AM PDT
Wyatt Moore says:
The game requires use of the Move racing wheel to use the PS Move
This isn't mario kart guys
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 4, 2012
Latest post:  May 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
LittleBigPlanet Karting - Playstation 3
LittleBigPlanet Karting - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (455)