Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > Super Mario Galaxy forum

I'm playing SMG2 and love it-- should I get SMG too?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 28, 2010, 10:17:39 AM PDT
NightBuddha says:
Is the original worth playing after you've done the sequel? Would like to hear from people who have played both.
Thanks

Posted on Sep 4, 2010, 11:43:42 AM PDT
Ben Exler says:
Absolutely. In fact, you have gotten a taste of the original SMG boss battles in the Flashback (I think) galaxy, and if you enjoyed SMG2 you will definitely enjoy the first one. You get a bit of a different experience, in that while there are still 242 stars, there are no green stars. I'll refrain from telling you any spoilers into how that works, but SMG and SMG2 are both fully solid games; SMG2 felt less like a sequel and more like its own game. With that said, SMG is worth the buy and you'll have just as much (okay, ALMOST as much) fun with it as you've had with SMG2. Plus you'll figure out who the hell Rosalina is, if that confused you.

Posted on Oct 12, 2010, 8:39:54 AM PDT
I personally prefer SM over SM2. However both are excellent.

Posted on Oct 18, 2010, 4:27:59 PM PDT
yes,dummy
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Super Mario Galaxy forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Aug 28, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 18, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.3 out of 5 stars (841)